Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven General Discussion (Part 3 beta coming in December)

Sadly half internet… If i read another NO ENOUGH CONTENT THIS IS A SCAM… i will end mad… with all hard work @Eiwynn @Lys @JimD have made and see them insulted makes my blood boil people let a good review in store please…

11 Likes

Gosh darn it, yes! Huge congratulations are in order to you and your contributors :clap:t6:

3 Likes

Time to stay up till midnight and be that guy who complains its not out yet.

5 Likes

I’ll be on a plane unfortunately but I’ll definitely play tomorrow when I get good enough wifi to download it.

3 Likes

Yes! I was in class today college. I yelled yes everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Congratulations :grinning:

6 Likes

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your hard work!

5 Likes

I thought it was there already, replayed it and got dissapointed, I will be staying awake as well, so we are anxiety companions.

4 Likes

I was already worried your work could have been abandoned, thankfully you are there and hopefully you are and will be good and better in your life.

2 Likes

Looks like it’s time to replay the game where my desire to make a character who actually has flaws and doesn’t always win conflicts with my desire to minimax everything to perfection.

8 Likes

Does anyone have an isea of when the update goes live

2 Likes

That’s all the info we have so far

7 Likes

When I just discover this thread, I finally found out why Tommy is protective towards my MC.

3 Likes

OP characters for the win.

4 Likes

My Guy is already a teenage Gary Stu who got voted for by Everyone and now there making me Superman.

4 Likes

Yay! I wasn’t expecting it so soon, but I’m happy nonetheless. Three cheers for the amazing JimD.

2 Likes

I’ve been putting ZE:SH Part Two on hold and now that is out I know what I’m doing this weekend

2 Likes

Ngl I’m so excited I have jitters! I keep refreshing my updates page in the playstore in anticipation!

3 Likes

It looks like the update is out on Steam. I’m already playing it (again) :laughing::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hmm, still not out on google store even tho bunch of other CoGs/HGs just got updated…

2 Likes

This isn’t helping my OCD, hurry up and update !

2 Likes