Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Final Beta Closed

multi-part
gender-choice

I see some spoilers, bro :sneezing_face:

I definitely missed a lot. :sob:

I don’t think I said anything that hasn’t already been gone over before, on several occasions, but fine, is that better? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This game, along with The Last of Us 2, are the only reasons I’m still alive.

I am actually kind of amazed, how did you manage not to meet them? XD

All this talk of chocolate just makes me think of pudding. Are we gonna get any pudding? Oh what my Daisy wouldn’t give for a tub of dark rich chocolate pudding.

BUT THEN THAT WILL LEAD TO A CHAIN OF EVENTS, KILLING YOUR NIECE, LEAVING YOU STRANDED WITH YOUR AWKWARD EX-FAMILY LOVE INTEREST AND YOUR PATHETIC BAD CHILD SIDE-CHARACTER, AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO A RANDOM TOWN THAT’S DESTROYED BECAUSE OF A BADASS FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME WHO IS NOW STUPID WHEN YOU DON’T CONTROL THEM AND THEN YOU TEAM UP WITH RANDOM PEOPLE WHO HATE YOUR LOGIC AND FIND YOUR LONG LOST RELATIVE, WHO YOU PRESUMED DEAD.

Don’t eat pudding.

Or perhaps I’ll just cheerfully eat my 112 ounce tub of pudding on the roof and nothing will come of it.
Besides I never played baseball, don’t have a presumed dead brother and haven’t been travelling the countryside for the past few years so I hardly see how it applies.

I dumped the sister-in-law first chance, and took off on a motorbike til I found the badass, swapped bodies, promptly killed the old one, found my kid, then continued as if nothing happened.

I’m sorry you lost me at swapped bodies, what do you mean by this?
Plus you dumped her? How dare you! They were good for each other.

I was trying to be funny, ahahah, cuz you said you don’t baseball? Basically if I had my way, I would have had just Clem’s story continue, and ignore Javi and his gang. I like him as a character, but I was only invested because of Clem.

Javi and whatsherface got together in the end, yeah, but Gabe died (YAAAAY) and Clem went off into the sunset. She is life.

@VeeGees

…Is that Lee Everett and Clementine from Telltale’s TWD on your pic?

…We’re friends now.

if were talking about ice cream vanilla is far superior to everything. If its chocolate then milk chocolate wins

I didn’t replay the game after the updates cx

I played the game again and my end result of part one is this.

Also I’m into Woody and I kissed him at the end of part one :heart_eyes: :blush:

@Mim
Yes Clem is life, I can’t wait for season 4.

@ArchangelVoldemort
Yeah friends!

If you make a ghillie suit how do you equip it? Or is it just always equipped?

It can only be used in Part 2

After googling it I kind of want a ghillie suit of my own. The pictures where the suit-wearers are trying to look like trees are really cute :deciduous_tree: