Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- Final Beta Closed

multi-part
gender-choice

Now that the game is live, please post feedback and character profiles here (end-game stats, survivor summary, etc.).
Re: Release Date for part 2:

New Hosted Game! "Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven" by Jim Dattilo
Are there ever updates?
Zombie exodus safe haven save
Zombie exodus safe haven issues
Best darkest COG or HG games?
Totem Force [Updated 26/04/17]

@Sanjay
https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/new-hosted-game-zombie-exodus-safe-haven-by-jim-dattilo/21482/9?u=jimd

1. Maximum skill level is 7 currently. Preferred skills are easier to raise.

2. Many skill checks are either high success, moderate, or fail. So if you shoot a rifle with a high Ranged, you will get a high success. Sometimes very high skills give big successes. So a high Ranged of 75+ in the school parking lot allows a sniper-style headshot on the bandit.

3. In that scene with Rachel, you were likely a teen. She's 30ish.

@JimD Thanks for the reply. I think I will do a replay of the college student to do some stat balancing then ( like lowering short ranged and hand to hand and increase long range since I have selected my first 2 strong points as Dexterity and Intelligence).

Since u said Rachel is 30ish , I want to know whether there are any romance characters in college student age group in Part I

For stats XD:

Summary

Summary

@Sanjay if you are college age, anyone is an option. I thought you may be playing a teen. Rachel can comment you are too young but a high relationship score may lead to an RO.

@Pace675 Interesting character. What profession and what is your weapon of choice?

@JimD Well then I will stick with Rachel then, though I will have my eye out for other characters.

Thanks for the reply. Keep up the awesum work. I am very much looking forward to the next part

@JimD Oops I almost forgot. I also wanted to know if I will meet the character with whom I went for a date ( Vivian is her name I guess) in the next part

Teenager and Katana XD

So I took my cat with me to the school, but once I had assigned everyone a vehicle and was coming home the game was acting like I left him at the house, with comments such as "Simba might still be inside" and then Riley telling me how he went inside and saved him.

Good catch - need more cat lovers taking their cats out with them :wink:

So has everyone discovered that if you start out in the rural setting you get free water! That is a lot of free inventory you get to keep for scavenging etc. ... I think I took a couple hundred bottles of water from that well.

What's up with the emojis?

Here's my stats. Character class was college student. Used the +25 boost for this one. I also played a female teenager with a dog and a nephew, but I forgot to take screenshots of that one haha.

Group

Relationships

Skills

I can't assign skill points at the start of the game for my second play through. Kind of annoying. Did I break it with how well I did in the first? Maybe all the cold blooded murders?

yeah I keep getting locked out of assigning some skills doing a army medic build and I can only assign skill point to ranged weapons and medicine I assigned my own skills like strength, dexterity etc. and I have 66 skill points to assign

The + option and ++ option still seem to be bugged. CoG is working on the issue still (last I checked a few hours ago).

@yougal I had that issue. But when I restarted the game once every skill was unlocked

So,I finished the game.And I gotta give credit to Jim for this game,it was outstanding.

But that was for the story.Now,the mini maxing shall begin.

That too is a story; try a couple of sessions with kleptomania as a challenge and see how it goes. :slight_smile:

yeah tried restarting it still doesn't work I also have a child dependent and dog german shepard