Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Discussion Thread 1

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
multi-part
horror

it reminds me of this movie I heard about where this guy fell in love with someone who wasn’t really real

You’re probably thinking of the movie “Her”. Excellent movie that I can’t recommend strongly enough, great acting, solid and relevant themes and the only time a movie has made me cry. Might change your definition of what constitutes a ‘real’ being or not.

Ohhhh yeah. That’s the name! Will definitely watch it my dude.

Do the characters you meet and the events that happen change depending on where you live? I’ve been playing every save in the rural area so far, so would it be different if I lived in the big city?

One of your neighbors is different. The city has Fred, the suburban area has Sean, and the rural area has Billy. Fred and Billie can give you supplies, while Sean will not. What you loot from their homes is also always different. Some scenes are also slightly different, and the city has an early encounter with Gina.

Ah ok. Much thanks my dude. Will definitely try them all then.

Ray emblem player? Oh hey, if we are talking about ray emblem in true fashion then maddie and brody probably have a thing for each other :joy:

You need the Scottish highlands to be reasonably safe I think, particularly depending on which way the wind happens to be blowing because that radiation from the nuclear powerplants of Belgium and France, many of them dating from the 1960’s and 70’s melting down is gonna blow somewhere.

So, again for Zombie Exodus Britain, Braveheart was a documentary. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yep… additionally, if you play in the suburbs, you get an earlier encounter with Church, and if you play in the country, you encounter some people attempting to rob some passersby.

Eep :radioactive::cold_sweat:

I suppose your Netherlands probably wouldn’t be the best place in the zombie apocalypse scenario either, not only with those powerplants, but also I suppose you probably wouldn’t get very good maintenance and upkeep on your dikes and dams under the circumstances, would you? :ocean::fearful:

:sob:

Could be interesting though it would need to be done by a British person to get it right and set somewhere other than London for a change.

Somewhere near a mostly-intact castle, certainly. :smile: (So, not where I live… :disappointed_relieved:)

I live near three
Twenty characters

Then will the Aliens imprisoned inside Area 51 turn into Zombies ? Is Aliens immune to Zombie virus ? If the body of Aliens can resist the virus , shouldn’t the US government develop the cure already ? :slight_smile:

Maybe It’s aliens that spread the virus to ensue chaos and rescue their folks from A51

Why the Aliens even want to spread the virus ? Shouldn’t they invade earth directly ?

I would think the scientists there accidentally mix alien blood with human virus and it became zombie virus ? :slight_smile:

happy birthday @AmericanShakespeare

Depends on what they’re trying to achieve. If they wanna enslave humanity then the virus may not be a good idea, but if they just wanted earth for the land and natural resources as for example then this virus is certainly effective. They’d have to be incredibly cruel to do this though. :pensive:

Makes me wonder how people here would react if they found out their partner was a delusion.

Can anyone tell me how to persuade Rachel to lend us her cool guns? I romanced her and elected her to be group leader but she still wouldn’t let me use them. I really want that tactical shotgun

70+ relation to automatic unlock, otherwise need good talking skills.

Depends on the choice, here are the stat checks if you haven’t already unlocked them.

Summary

You need persuasion ≥ 60 to convince her that her act is selfish or successfully flirt your way.
Intimidation ≥ 65 to tell her your not asking.
Leadership ≥ 50 as the leader/person who formed the group.

I’ve successfully flirted with 55 persuasion.

Well I just took the information from the game code so I dunno what to say.