Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Discussion Thread 1

nonbinary-inclusive
horror
gender-choice

How do put blackout text for spoilers

[spoiler]Stick your spoilers in this.[/spoiler]

I could just imagine an MC with high persuasion and leadership actually believe it, amass a massive following only to end up finding out in the ending that Ray was a delusion all along.
You, looking out to your massive crowd of devotees who can barely contain their excitement over finding what information The Raydiant One has bestowed upon you, over 100,000 strong and still growing. Our MC is just like

Summary

Well… shit.

While I’m all for speculation and wild theories it is obvious that Ray is 100% real. I’d appreciate if you took your borderline heresy elsewhere.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m hopeless at this sorry about the clutter

You can also blur spoilers by hitting the little settings button in the top right of the message window thing that pops up when you’re writing a reply and hitting blur spoilers. Next to the emoji button.

Are you sure that the crowd isn’t a delusion? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

basically I gave church and dante a free lesson for the elusive one

Of course not. The idea that we are delusional is simply lies and propaganda by Kelly in a smear campaign against our leadership. Ray told me so.

Must have been too big ah well

And you could always trust ray always

Fine, I guess me and my army of Kelly’s will just find our own place somewhere, cos clearly we’re not wanted here.
Man, how did this whole Ray meme even start, can anyone remember?

I honestly can’t remember. It just kinda happened and I went along with it. It was fun though.:grin:

To be honest, I haven’t got a clue

It just came from nowhere and I went along with it been fun though

The way I remember it, I read about someone called Ray on the forum who I was curious about. Found out they’re a character you recruit if you’re delusional. Immediately went to see them, loved them (definitely my favourite character) and had to ask if they’re going to be an RO cos the concept of it was so intriguing, especially with the physical aspect of it. Then I started joking about them obviously being real and the best character and how my motivations were because of Ray and her ‘expert’ advice (including things like spinal tapping the nephew).
Then other people started doing it too, finding out that Ray is real (definitely real), expanding on it and saying things like ‘Ray told me to do it’.

Makes me wonder how they’d do on a popularity poll for all the characters. :smiley:

I feel like @JimD put that word there by mistake. Perhaps he was trying to write ‘enlightened’, but some sort of autocorrect program changed it?

I think I started the you could trust ray thing

Of course! Why didn’t I think of that, you’re a step ahead of the rest of us. :wink:

@UnsurprisinglyInsane Yeah I certainly wasn’t the one who made it it into a cult, or came up with all these great slogans.

“Keeping zombies away the Ray way.”-Slogan for Ray 2012.

Now I can just imagine our MC making an impassioned speech on why everyone should vote for Ray during the leadership speech and everyones like “Who’s Ray?” but our speech was so good that every single person voted for a person they never saw before.