Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Discussion Thread 1

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
multi-part
horror

Or for people who were normally evil, your ritual is to rescue them, and cheer them up, so you’ll be a Ray of Sunshine in their lives :sun_with_face:

It will be done
Twenty characters

Yes, you must convert twenty characters to the cult :pensive:

(I know that’s not what you meant, but… :smiling_imp:)

MC knocks on Keith’s door

Keith opens the door

Keith: “Are you here to accept my offer?”

MC: “No, I’d just like to take a moment to discuss with you the good word of our Lord and Saviour, Ray.”

I may now have to make a delusional character just to see Ray

Is it possible to get rid of the nephew? The tent scene has just dropped my willingness to keep him around.

I propose two new games:
Zombie Exodus: Path of Raydiance
and
Zombie Exodus: Raydiant Dawn

@Zeom You can have him die in the highway battle, you just have to ignore him.

More will be sacrificed for the great elusive one

Zombie Exodus: Rayders of the Lost Ark

How about Zombie Exodus: Soft Rayven? :kissing::male_detective:

I 100% in all honesty now want to start a cult in the game dedicated to Ray. That would be so incredibly amazing. We would need to convince the religious members like Parker and Church that Ray is actually God and that he speaks through us and for the non religious members we just need to show them how Rays ideas are beneficial to our survival. It’s a win-win for both sides.

How do put blackout text for spoilers

[spoiler]Stick your spoilers in this.[/spoiler]

I could just imagine an MC with high persuasion and leadership actually believe it, amass a massive following only to end up finding out in the ending that Ray was a delusion all along.
You, looking out to your massive crowd of devotees who can barely contain their excitement over finding what information The Raydiant One has bestowed upon you, over 100,000 strong and still growing. Our MC is just like

Summary

Well… shit.

While I’m all for speculation and wild theories it is obvious that Ray is 100% real. I’d appreciate if you took your borderline heresy elsewhere.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m hopeless at this sorry about the clutter

You can also blur spoilers by hitting the little settings button in the top right of the message window thing that pops up when you’re writing a reply and hitting blur spoilers. Next to the emoji button.

Are you sure that the crowd isn’t a delusion? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

basically I gave church and dante a free lesson for the elusive one

Of course not. The idea that we are delusional is simply lies and propaganda by Kelly in a smear campaign against our leadership. Ray told me so.