Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Discussion Thread 1

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
horror

Wasn’t the question about SH part one? Not about the original Zombie Exodus game

Yeah was asking about that lol :grimacing:

If you are asking about Part 1, then the roster will include, at least people you can express an attraction to:

Madison
Brody
Rachel
Kelly
Jillian
Woody
Tommy
Jaime

There may be a few more than this in part 2.

Thanks for clarifying :grimacing: btw, I tried to play as a scientist. How do I go about getting samples to make a vaccine? Again, part 1. Any help is appreciated :blush::blush:

You need to collect, or otherwise be around the presence of dead zombies. Some of them appear if you go scavenging houses/neighbors, while others may appear depending on where you start. For example, if you start in the city you see Gina for the first time, and can gain a sample after the encounter…

You need 5 sciene and 5 medical to take samples successfully

Is it the same in the suburbs?

I play high medical and science since I’m going full on scientist :stuck_out_tongue:

Last night I legit dreamed that my copy of ZE SH was updated with Part 2, then I woke up and checked to find it didn’t actually happen.

It has been a while since I played, so I can’t be sure. If the reverend shows up in the suburbs, then the answer is no.

However, you can still get samples from the scavenging encounters.

A small update – I just received the copyedited files back and will take a few days for final edits. CoG will submit next week hopefully.

CHOO CHOO

Ooh, yeah! Kickstart my heart, give it a start! Ooh, yeah!
State-of-Decay-Curb-Stomp

love state of decay :grinning:

So I saw this in the upcoming Hosted Games thread…

I hope everything goes well for the realease. Time to board the hype train.

Remember, this is an estimate only - TWC was delayed over a month from its estimated date, so don’t set your expectations too firm yet.

Oh, for sure. It was just a pleasant surprise to see the release date estimate move to next thursday. :sweat_smile:

March is the best month of the year!!!

Cmon… just two more days… what’s that line again… ‘‘so close yet so far’’.

I’m not getting my hopes too high, but what a pleasant suprise it’d be if that were true.