Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

What is happening when you save her? She flee? Or she try to kill you?

@mistylavenda I would think it would depend on how good your relationship is. Being romantically involved with Madison she rushed over and hugged my character.

@Damian Try playing through it saving her I donā€™t want to spoil it for everyone sorry.

I suppose i MUST try to help her once! I will suppress my urge to feed the zombies one time!!

XD okay good luck surviving the apocalypse.

I just wanna ask (it hasnā€™t been done in any other zombie related thing) but would it be possible to tame zombies (or at least stop them from attacking you)

She also hugs if itā€™s a female PC too it seems regardless of romantic interest. I was referring more to the initial greeting. I guess Iā€™m just being overly nitpicky here.

@SheaMcD In the Walking Dead videogame there is a way to stop them.

Ops sorry I didnā€™t read the rest of your screenshot, my bad.
I would agree with you then.

I havenā€™t really seen any gameplay from that game but I remember in the TV show if you donā€™t feed them they sorta donā€™t attack anyone

They show another way in the Walking Dead game. I could pm it to you so i donā€™t spoil it for everyone.

K (+20 characters and more)

My favorite three would be
Teenager:(All that exp and I can relate_
Hacker(I love tech)
Cop(Guns so many guns.all hail the tactical shotgun)
I assume the tactical shotgun is tactical because it has space for things like a flashlight.
Otherwise how is a shotgun tactical?
Itā€™s a shotgun.
It kills things.Effectively

2 Likes

Wow! 32 skill points with teenager! With challenges included. I will be a super teenager soldier! This is too fun! A teenager with the skills of a commando soldier!

I am the only playing as a con artist? Hacker amd movie star is ok, but for my style Con art is by far the most fitting origin. I just miss that in The blind scam my girl doesnā€™t notice it, being her a scam artist. Even funnier the fact I noticed it myself in my blind playthrough. And when I say them I am a con artist there were no reaction at all. In fact i really felt that in a small town con artist scammers and thieves have to known each others at least by name or fame. Same I felt a cop should notice or know their infamous reputation or notice about it. But i really never played as a cop to know if thatā€™s included.

In any game I never play a character with high charisma.
I prefer building towards high intelligence.

I choose high charisma and then high intelligence as my second nearby charisma. I recommend you try the charisma intelligent combination. It goes wonderful here because you use people to bait zombies to your clever plans in the school i almost didnā€™t fight using noise and teens and common sense . Intimidating persuasion goes well with clever thinking. it has no use being charismatic if you donā€™t have brains to use that smart

With zombies i donā€™t need charisma. With other survivors i deal in a simple and eficient method. :innocent:

You mean torture kill loot repeat?

Yes! I can win any fight! I donā€™t need to convince them of anything!