Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

I really enjoyed playing the demo; it gave off a Walking Dead vibe which I really liked. Keep the good work and I hope to see more games from you in the future :smile:

1 Like

Aren’t they twins?

I can totally see Jim killing the one that doesn’t match your preferred orientation (50/50 for either if you swing both ways), since it’d be easy to code while also giving you the option to at least keep one of them alive. Though in that situation they’d basically be copies of each other, but still. It’s all about that illusion of lots of choice without drowning the writer under a pile of variables.

@Bruno_Frank_Hill, You seem to have tagged the wrong person. I didn’t make this game unless JimD says otherwise.

Hm, personally I think it’s all about having as much actual choice as possible without drowning the writer under a pile of variables.

1 Like

got this error: line 7767: neither true nor false: 0
after choosing to take my nephew and my dog to spoiler help Jaime, I was playing as a doctor. I’m going to attempt another run now as it seems others were able to continue past this.

oh sorry I’m visually impared and don’t know much about forum functionality.

@faewkless Jaime implies the referral payment but I am going to add a line for teenagers where you question being too young to sign up and Jaime asks for you to try so he gets paid.

@Sylfaen +10 food to homemakers now working!

@jcury thanks for all the edits.

@poison_mara I see your point and will work on making the main character more neutral than good. I agree with your feedback.

@Damian I try to make you the star of the book and cold-blooded killers deserve representation.

@Bruno_Frank_Hill that sounds like some files didn’t load, Have you refreshed your browser?

@EmperorHeartless I think they are fixed now. Thank you.

@killnsin thanks I’ll work on that error.

1 Like

About the dating site, would it be possible to give the movie star a reason to refuse because of his celebrity and promise to make it up to Jamie in some other way (could be used as our first chance to flirt with Jamie, if he’s a possible RO) ?

@JimD Yes, please tell me Jamie is an RO and won’t have a scripted death. I love him!

True, though I prefer Brody for my favourite background, the teenager (and if I ever do a college kid playtrough).
My other characters, mainly the aforementioned movie star, would prefer Jaime as an RO. All my characters do feel a protective instinct towards the twins though, much more so than towards the nephew, which is why I hardly ever choose that flaw.

Just out of curiousity, but what are everyone’s favourite backgrounds/professions so far?
Mine would be

1. Teenager
  2. Actor
  3. Cop

Is anyone else seeing the mass of code in the password box?

@idonotlikeusernames I feel heavily protective of the dog, my nephew, and the twins. I’m a protective person. Still, I take my nephew and dog with me near everywhere!

@Razgriz isn’t it for saving the game?

Rosie is truly pathetic! She can’t die here, is not fair! Ahahahahaha! She wanted to kill me and now is begging for mercy! How fair was for the people she killed? They didn’t begged for mercy? What was her answer? In the end is nothing but a pathetic worm! WEAKLINGS DIE!

@idonotlikeusernames I think mine are
soldier
Bank robber
teenager
Hacker
Scientist
Engineer

@JimD I don’t know if this has been mentioned yet, but while on my second playthrough of the demo I found a mistake. After refusing to let Jillian and Lyle in my house, later at the school I still refer to the driver as the guy who attacked Jillian and Lyle even though my character wouldn’t have possibly know due to refusing to let Jillian and Lyle in.
I wouldn’t have noticed this if i didn’t let them in, in my first playthrough.

@Damian Woah a little dark there even though i agree: I spared her life thinking i could somehow steal her gun.

Great job so far! The update was well worth the wait. A very minor thing I was a bit iffy about: I feel as though seeing a familiar face alive and well after seeing so much death would warrant more than just a “hey”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is not worth the trouble. You don’t have enough weapons?

I just thought it would be nice to have a machine gun.