Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Nice! I realy loved the scene in the young couple’s home. Good work!!

There seems to be a glitch in the bank robber play through. After I Rob the bank, and Reily and I go home, this text comes up

You wonder if Parker is home today. He’s smart and works for the city, so maybe he knows what’s going on. Like yesterday, he may not be home during the day. Same as Fred—he may be working during the day. But his shop is close by, and he may have already come home. How is he dealing with the mayhem in the city? He’s older, maybe mid-50s, and doesn’t appear to be in the best of health. Is he still alive?

Outside, the sounds of what can only be described as civil war rages on, citizen vs. citizen, in an engagement no one will win. You wonder if Parker, your neighbor, is home. He’s smart and works for the city, though it’s just a job at the museum. Maybe he knows what’s going on. You wonder about Fred, the neighbor on the other side of your house. How is he dealing with the mayhem in the city? He’s older, maybe mid-50s, and doesn’t appear to be in the best of health. Is he still alive?

Outside, the sounds of what can only be described as civil war rages, citizen vs. citizen, in an engagement no one will win. How do I ensure my safety? What is the government doing to stop the spread of infection? So many questions and nowhere to turn for straight answers. Your mind races as you try to figure out what to do next.

It uses the same sentences over and over again. Such as describing Parker and the civil war thing (My challenges are dependant child, delusions, and alcoholism.)

Also since I have delusions I keep seeing this random guy but around this area a glitch pops up

You check the time— 5:30. You pass a side window and catch an odd ray of light through cracks in the boards. You peek outside and spot someone across the eying your house. The man holds a large umbrella overhead, and with the other hand, he raises binoculars. Instinctively, you crouch down. Could he have spotted me? you wonder.

“Everything okay?” Badger asks and steps near the window.

My nickname is Badger (as a reference to the first ZE), but my nephew’s name is Ben. I believe it should be Ben that steps near the window since I pull him away in the sentence after that.

When you search Fred’s house there is a grammatical error.

Ben," you call out, but no one answers.

You forgot the beginning quotation mark :smiley:

@Little_Mac Just a helpful hint. You see that pencil icon at the bottom of all your posts to the left of the reply option? That lets you edit posts so you can add on o a previous one instead of making three separate ones in a row.

I’m playing as a college student who went to investigate Sean’s absence during day two. After detecting the zombie inside his house, I chose to go inside to kill it with the intention of finding Sean.

Instead, I was given this line: “chapter2 line 5439: Non-existent variable ‘weaponmode’”. I chose a crossbow as a primary weapon and a hammer as a secondary.

The narrative looks like this:

“Wait here,” you say to Colt, and he returns a simple nod. You hand Max’s leash to your nephew.You look through the back door again and see no zombie woman in thekitchen. The doorknob turns, and you enter to a spacious, well-kept,clean kitchen. You move toward the exit to the next room and peek into adining area, and in the far right corner, the infected woman stands at agrand piano, back facing you. She seems content, poised in her spot,hands by her side and a slight rocking motion to her stance.

You creep from the edge of the kitchen and

Oh ok sorry I’m still new to these forums but thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I get an error each time i try to go to Shaun’s house to help him

Do you mean Sean? If so I got inside his house just fine.

Well…there’s no way anyone could guess that password.

sorry if I’m being thick, but do you know how you view/where the save password is? I’s just I’m visually impared and normally just play the android app game versions which all save automatically regardless of the author’s save system. Thanks in advance. Really love the update btw :slight_smile: only bug I’ve noticed was with sean’s house in the same circumstance pretty much.

Thanks for all the feedback. I’ll fix all of these errors tomorrow and reload it. I’ve been working on ZE so much, my wife has suggested a night off!

@BrunoHill92 I don’t know how you interact with the password feature but the text in the window can be cut and saved to enter later to retrieve your progress.

Your wife suggested a night off eh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) enjoy it Jim

8 Likes

Fir some reason, when I choose to search a neighbouring house, the following Lyle and Jillian thing appears, I talk to my nephew about how they were good people, and then it has ‘follow them via satellite’ despite the fact that they should be dead, and it would be boring to stare at two dead people, even on a satellite.

@JimD A night out? Smart woman. Enjoy yourself whilst we enjoy the update.

Here are some errors

1: Your grandfather handed down his prized Civil War Cavalry Sword to you which has been passed down through your family tree. You recall summers at your grandfather’s farm *ass a child when you’d practice swinging the sword and pretending to be a soldier in a pivotal battle of the war. Later in life, you found a class on sword fighting and have made the cavalry sword your weapon of choice ever since.

2: “People were outside during the Outbreak? Are they nuts? What happened?” Sean says, his voice an octave higher.

You describe the old man and his daughter knocking on your door and the story they told you.

You discuss the two strangers for a few more minutes until the conversation drifts to a new topic…

I didn’t let them in or talked to them, I ignored them

1 Like

The main game yes. But, not the iap chapters i had to re buy them.

Is the game meant to end when you go to check out the other houses on your street?

@JimD I Cleared my browser’s history (Chrome) multiple times and it seems to be not working.

@Doctor I think it depends on what you do first.
If you do all the options first and do that last it will end the game,
but if you do it before all the options you can.

@jcury, Okay, thanks
@jimd, that bug where you eat with the fake blind man and his fake granddaughter, and the next morning you say you didn’t eat last night, is still present.