Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

For me, that’s so boring. But variety it’s what makes these games awesome. I hate dirty myself in blunty combat games does that really well.

I know is fun to manipulate those fools, but for me is even more fun to slaughter them. :joy:

You guys are sick (says while beating a cute kitten with an even smaller and cuter kitten)

1 Like

I am very hungry when i think how many people i will encounter in this game. :smirk:

yeah tried refreshing but no luck :confused: and when I refreshed using the in game button reset the game(don’t know if that’s intentional). also for some reason the password finally showed up but only somethimes appears…seems to be only me with some of these issues so idk. but didn’t get errors like this before the update and got them in the old parts too, but yeah only occasionly got them before will try another playthrough later on as computer being annoying right now. and my top 3 favourite characters are the infantry soldier, the teenager and the nbank robber but my fav is custom with the name psychopath but since that is custom guess that doesn’t count on my top 3 :p. I put all the skills points a psychopath would need(stealth for stalking, close combat for slitting throats, driving for driving that van etc lol) and yeah love that about these games if you don’t want to see some content(violence, homosexuality etc) just don’t choose that option :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Homemaker
  2. Teenager
  3. Soldier

Soldier is up there because I think having a link to the inner workings of the government during the Zombie Exodus timeline is absolutely fascinating. Though if we are being fair I’ve played through as all the professions multiple times and I adore each and every one of them.

@poison_mara
I like Con Artist as well, but I hate how powerless the start makes you feel since you can’t save anyone. Plus it is Mrs. Faulkner, and both of the male Faulkners we meet in the game are pretty chill so doing that to them makes me feel bad.

Cops don’t get any kind of special scene with the con artists, but there is a higher chance of finding that the dude isn’t blind since they have high perceptions (usually).

@faewkless
Charisma is my dump stat. It’s why I quit doing the personality quiz and just go with “My profession tells me all I need to know about my stats” so I don’t cripple myself.

just played it and had no error messages at all :confused: so idk but nice that it’s working :slight_smile: deffo need to replay it though as people are saying you can get the smg but didn’t manage it myself despite choosing all evil options. love the ending…soooo many questions. but also no passwords at all this time came up. oh and viewing the stats screen worked fine for me now. when I visited billy’s farm read something about your nephew and a leash… :confused: (didn’t say you put him on one or anything lol just seemed random and occurred when you enter and leave him outside). also love how you’ve written your nephew developing :slight_smile: (only played as a psycho so don’t know different paths though obvs) can definatley see(and hope to see) a future psycho in him :stuck_out_tongue: finally(long post and straight after another but hopefully helpful :slight_smile: ) just noticed text for delusions and love it…said for a while want a creepy pasta COG and the text is pretty creepy…that trench coat man and tv at billy’s creeped me out a little as wasn’t expecting it.

Yes I just wasn’t sure whether that code was supposed to be visible or not.

The point with start is a real con art would never want safe them . You use people with your charms being so cool normally using love affairs and then left them with a broken heart and bank account. That or even married and killed to get a life insurance money. In fact if you play a goodie con art you are being out of character like playing a fat fighter :wink:

@idonotlikeusernames

1. Teenager!
  2. Soldier
  3. Scientist

Not every Con Artist is amoral, just because you want to divest them of their money doesn’t mean you necessarily want to hurt them.

The second type of person you describe “or even married and killed to get life insurance money” is definitely not a characteristic of a con artist, that’s just a specific type of serial killer in general. The characteristics you’re describing are those of a psychopath, not necessarily a con artist(although the majority of con artists are probably psychopaths), I feel like someone playing as a con artist could still save people knowing that saving them would probably prove more beneficial than not saving them. It’s not to say that the con artist is “being good”, although their actions may portray that, their motives might still fall in line with their profession. And who’s to say that the traumatic event of the zombie apocalypse wouldn’t cause a “bad” person to suddenly want to be “good”?

The point is you make them suffering to get they money, you are basically a bad person. There is no Robbin hood here at all. If you felt empathy you don’t make them get in love with you for money. (even if you choose not getting involved in private stuff in choices, you are making her him loved you to pick the money risk destroyed a marriadge . I don’t see the good karma anywhere.

Right , but I hardly doubt a sociopath (people who lacks empathy typical from con arts) In my criminal law class in uni stated great part of con arts not being caught ended in the killing wife husband for money spree eing caugh by insurance investigation. Lack of empathy is so common for them but maybe there is few good apples. But the fact you want safe them doesn’t give you powers for that and in that situation you couldn’t do much your target let in zombies lol you are weaponless.

Sociopath isn’t a term that’s used anymore, it hasn’t been since the 60s. Plus there’s a handful of cases of true suspected sociopaths, but it would be impossible to prove someone is a sociopath because a true sociopath would be able to fake their emotions to the point they practically have them (they just don’t actually feel them). That being said, I do try to play with my character’s profession dictating their overall personality, so I would play like a maniac if I was a con artist, since it is true the majority of con artists at least have the capacity to detach themselves emotionally from anyone, but humans are always unpredictable so you shouldn’t really generalize. Someone playing a good con artist makes just as much sense as a completely evil doctor or teenager or something (and there are plenty of cases of those).

I always save Rosie. Guess I just have a thing for red heads. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, managed to find a choice path that hasn’t been accounted for in the coding.

I confronted Lyle and Jillian about Lyle’s lack of blindness, and they came clean with me agreeing to let them stay. I then selected to talk with Lyle and Jillian to see what they thought about the whole affair and… everything was like they were still pretending he was blind.

Just because someone is willing to steal someone’s money doesn’t mean they have no regard for human life. I mean, it may not matter for lawyers but for most people there’s a difference between law and morality. And generally people don’t do stuff just to be “evil”. They know that they shouldn’t do bad things and try to justify the bad things they do, so it’s perfectly reasonable to expect someone who’s planning to steal from someone to want them to not die.

@killnsin Mara’s education is in law, and lawyers still use the term “insane” to mean something… So it’s understandable that she wouldn’t be very well versed in psychological terminology. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah red heads that try and kill you.

I wish you luck with her. Even if am sure there must be someone better.