Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

I did, but I’ll be honest I paid him little mind. Crowds are silly.

This game is so branched I cannot believe I never met Tommy.

Granted, he doesn’t really… say much unless you’re playing as a teenager (and maybe as a college student? I need to check). I think all he does is make a minor comment about your profession otherwise.

@Lexa, Tommy’s one of your neighbors near the teenage!MC’s age. You first meet him outside of the Makarovs’ house and he introduces you to Kelly. I’ll miss his frosted tips. :cry:

Edit: It looks like the college student gets the same reaction from Tommy as the teenager does. I guess it’s understandable since there’s only a few years difference between the two.

1 Like

Which is kind of my point. The fact that @Lexa and @BK64 barely even know who we’re talking about suggests that his death really won’t be that big a deal to most MCs, which rather flies in the face of this being the death of someone known.

Exactly my thoughts. He is a damn looser blind guy. HELLO THERE ARE *#/@&& CANNIBALS EATING PEOPLE’S FACES WE SHOULD GO!!!
His response… Why I should go that’s an awesome party!!!
My character :rolling_eyes: Right …why was you my friend? Have a nice death Tommy
Edit So tommy is not the stupid teen best friend? THEN WHO IS TOMMY? I am so terrible with names lol

1 Like

That’s Jonah. :smile: Jonah was also completely trashed. :tada:

All are the same to me… i am bad with names i put nicknames to remember …

my fav teen so far was that bitchy one playing the board game at the party…but she died :’( at least I assume she did. somehow both my teens like her lol. yeah didn’t see enough of tommy for my teens to care, and didn’t even have that good stuff to scavenge :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Update: found Tommy, we barely interact but he seems nice. I like Brody and Madison more, though. Also, can you get Jillian and Lyle to say with you when you’re a teenager?? Because they rob me. Everyone robs me as a teenager.

1 Like

I invited Kelly to move in. I’m way too kind to strangers. That’s why I’m robbed.

@Bruno_Frank_Hill I liked her too!! :cry:

1 Like

Yes, you can. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Teach me your ways, senpai.

Just be nice, but don’t overly trust them. They seem to dislike you if you don’t take precautions (inviting them in directly instead of talking first, letting them wander the house alone instead of keeping an eye on them, etc). If your relationship with them is high enough and they trust you got what it takes to survive, they won’t rob you.

3 Likes

I tend to let them in right away and give them a big meal and they still stick around. It might add some flavor to their dialogue the day after, but I don’t think that’s one of the (main) determining factors.

Things I did do:

1. Said I had a gun.
  2. Treated Lyle’s injury.
  3. Caught Jullian rifling through my gear.
  4. Fed and talked to them.

-Shrugs- This is what I saw in the code a while back, anyway…

Might I ask you all a question?

Why does everyone seem to like the Teenager profession?

I don’t have anything against it (since I didn’t even play it), but I’m just curious about peoples opinion on it.

3 Likes

I have no idea, myself. Maybe it’s because I’m well past my teen years, but I just have no desire to do a playthrough that way.

I ask myself that every day.

I don’t particularly like it, but the concept of seeing how my younger self would fare in the apocalypse was interesting enough to make me try it a few times.