Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

cheers :D, now I’m curious how far I can get with this profession, with my 3 challeges have 17 skill points unspent to make it truthful to my character :open_mouth: .

1 Like

I’ve never played as a teenager before. They cannot date ever??

Well on the way to the party of your first date… an intervention called Zombie Exodus occurred - I’m sure you’ll be able to once everything returns to normal… that is if your mom doesn’t see your belly piercing… that might get you grounded for a year… just saying :wink:

1 Like

I guess Profressional Wrestler, because it’s kinda hilarious thinking of a profressional wrestler as an expert zombie apocalypse suvivor, but their stats match my preferred playstyle anyway so it works out regardless.

Hey now. There’s two teenage ROs that a teenage!MC has full access to. :yum:

And, well… with regards to the older ROs, I’ll point out one example in popular media: Beth Greene (17/18 y.o.) and Daryl Dixon (40 y.o. at the youngest) from The Walking Dead. There was a pretty large presence of fans wanting the show to pair them up regardless of the age difference 'cause it’s the apocalypse and social norms don’t matter anymore. It wouldn’t be too far-fetched for a teenage!MC to romance an older RO. Will it have some unique dialogue? Probably. I’d definitely expect it if the RO didn’t flat out refuse. :joy:

3 Likes

Young/old relationships are tricky. While I can see them being played out with relatively few restrictions for a teen MC, I imagine that if the MC were to be the older one in the pairing then it would suddenly get much more negative attention…

3 Likes

I don’t know. depends how it’s written(and sure Jim wont struggle :slight_smile: ) would seem weird for someone to have a problem with that over some of the other things you can do(killing injured people, shooting people in the back, abusing your nephew etc)

1 Like

In spain or other EU countries it would make game illegal if a mature character could romance a teen. In my country recently has approved that any sexual relationships with a -18 even consensual would be considered rape. And it would be censored from the media as pederasty. In literature is however allowed always it is not graphical but in electronic media the safest route is don’t allow it . Because if you ended with a banned game you don’t make money.

5 Likes

:blush: Myself included, I shipped them very hard.I got so sad when she died. I honestly don’t care much about age, my crushes always make sure of that.

1 Like

Almost true. Bully got banned from a ton of countries and Rockstar is still rich as frick.

4 Likes

I love playing the teenager MC with dependent child, pet, and too many same sex crushes to count. It is like the weight of the whole world is on the guy yet he still finds time to flirt.

And he loses family members left and right as soon as he starts trying to call them. Also, you get to be the biggest Debbie Downer with Parker if you speak with him on the phone. "You stopped smoking and are running low on insulin. I just found out my parents AND my sister are most likely dead and now I have a child to raise and a cat/dog to feed. Do you think Brody and I will finally hookup? Hahaha - that last one is a joke of course.

2 Likes

I guess they have the GTA franchise to thank for that XD

3 Likes

Perfect challenge combination: short fuse + pet + nephew. My newly created teenager MC wants to die all the time. :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

If only the undead truly understood him/her/them? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

my combo is alcohol and nicotine addiction with bardok the labrodor retriever. certainly makes the game challenging and makes it funny. lold when my teen killed Dillan purely by accident :stuck_out_tongue: and again when cypher believed my teen was a master with their colt.

2 Likes

@JimD What’s the difference between humanity and moral compass

2 Likes

This really does look like a game that’s going to have a crap ton of character builds and walkthroughs and all that jazz.

Not that I’m complaining.If I see a good build,you bet your sweet ass I’m gonna copy it.

3 Likes

I just experienced murdering Jillian and Lyle in front of my nephew and I must say, that kid is traumatized for life someone save him from the MC.

6 Likes

@JimD

So I just did the klepto challenge with the hacker class and went to meet Juli. Something I noticed was that my hacker stole some guys lighter. Since I know that you can get lighters later in the game, wouldn’t it make sense if it was added to the inventory?

I stole Juli’s rabbitfoot keychain. Since rabbit feet are supposed to be lucky, I assume there will be a scenario like Rivers “zombie ward”. In which case, shouldn’t it be added to the inventory? Unless I am completely mistaken, in which case never mind.

1 Like

wouldn’t being in the military make you a expert at guns because when i used soldier he only has 2 in skills for ranged weapons
also if you do custom builds you can make your MC OP lol their is a way to overpower all his/her skills to the point that he is more than capable of doing all those skills but i wouldn’t want to give any hints :wink:

1 Like