Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Considering my MC from the first Zombie Exodus was a gay man who hadn’t had or adopted kids… Nah, I hadn’t thought that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t know if this has been said yet but, when you select a hobby but don’t confirm it as one of your hobbies, the option(s) is/are still selectable at any point in time where your character can kill time by doing stuff.

Really liked the first ZE, good luck with this one!! :smile:

1 Like

Considering my ZE protagonist wasn’t even 30 yet, it’s highly unlikely he’d have a teen child.

On a more general note, the ZE protagonist lived in the apartment with their sister, they weren’t on vacation at West Palm Beach like the teen’s parents. They crossed the city after their sister, I doubt they’d leave a child and spouse behind and never talk about them.

1 Like

No I’m saying that he’s the guy who had you’re mom’s phone.

Oh…Well, unless he was in West Palm Beach, it’s also unlikely. I don’t recall any of his scavenged phones ringing at any time during the game…

Well, my MC was a she, so I doubt it was her.

Meh im probably just drawing up theories I’m probably wrong.

I’m so happy with the hobby bug…It gives you the attribute bonus each time you select a hobby, even if you change your mind and go back to the menu. You can get your attributes over 100% by doing this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@JimD love the update :smiley: didn’t get chance to note down specifics but noticed a sentence repetition after you choose to kill the zombies attacking the man on the ground who was part of the new group in day2…hope you know who I mean. also couldn’t progress any further after 2nd playthrough as didn’t move off loading bit after choosing my priorities in day 2. Was playing on tor, and normally play on firefox/IE so not sure if that is the reason though.
Hmm just tried it on firefox and didn’t get stuck on the loading bit. Does anyone else who uses tor have problems like that?
When scouting the area on day 2 it says “faint sounds of jets passing overheard” misspelling of overhead.

After choosing to destroy the brain of George and co(that’s the group I meant before) misspelling- says " but if their brains are left intact, they will rise and join the growing army of undead, either from already being infected or if feed on while lying dead"

typo first bit of cpt 3 “Rising from bed you fell rested, both mentally and physically” Oh yeah use one laptop to play the game, one to type this(got my game one set to automatically delete history so as not to miss updates :p) just mentioning as just reporting typos, so typing corrections, so if I miss punctuation or caps, doesn’t mean you did, can’t notice them though as visually impared.

Missed an s of products when you first enter the convenience store “past the double glass doors Thelma’s convenience store is bustling with movement amid crowded checkout counters and aisles of product.”

When dancing on 3rd days it says “the music is all your hear”

And finished my playthrough :slight_smile: got that line error as ran out of things to do aswell.

1 Like

I can’t believe I let that hobby bug through.

@Shoelip [quote=“Shoelip, post:3625, topic:2000”]
I don’t imagine this was intended to be as hilarious as it was… Not saying you should remove it necessarily… It’s just… I can’t picture someone saying that with a straight face.
[/quote]

I need to fix that.

I’ll fix that too.

@Zolataya

I have to fix so many errors, it’s best if you wait. Thank you for your help :slight_smile:

@Taylor_Enean [quote=“Taylor_Enean, post:3641, topic:2000”]
And of course, my actual occupation is not on the list.
[/quote]

I thought I added all professions, but I will fix it.

@NotGoingToGiveUp [quote=“NotGoingToGiveUp, post:3652, topic:2000”]
It is convenient that the MC’s parents die. Now my MC is going to have such fun into this new world.:imp:
[/quote]

Did they die?

1 Like

I found a bug in chapter 2, when you chose your hobbies.
If you select your primary hobby, then change your mind a pick a different hobby, you can keep picking hobbies until you have all the hobbies selected and useable.

Ohhhh kk. But it was just a question so he should decide if he’s unhappy.

Your comment being flagged does not mean @JimD personally flagged you. Anyone at a certain trust level and above can flag someone for violating forum rules, afterwards a Mod can choose to leave the flag as is, agree with the flag, or disagree with it.

1 Like

Well, she did recognise me first, so she knew what I was doing before the outbreak. Also, I don’t expect all professions to be there (seeing as we can make our own) but rather did not expect her to ask. :blush:

1 Like

Dee sighs and shakes her head. “Put a rifle on her,” she says and Denton
aims his gun at your chest. “If she moves, shoot him in her guts.”

“If she moves, shoot him in her guts.” Wrong pronoun I think “If she moves, shoot her in their guts.” would work better.

line 833: No selectable options

This is after leaving the convenience store.

What? When did that happen? Which starting location did you pick?

It’s not your chid, it’s your nephew.

If you select a teenager or a college student, every time that you are traveling a decent distance on your bike , it’s pretty much just switching the word car or whatever your perspective vehicle is with bicycle and I’m pretty sure bikes don’t require gasoline nor do they have a floor, but then again you could always just make it so the aforementioned persons just acquire cars to make this less nitpicky on yourself. But judging by how many choices just to make your character you have I’m pretty sure you’re going to except the challenge that this would present.

Will we be able to format a relationship with Silfer? Of all the characters in the beta I found her the most likeable.