Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

You fools! Cats are the prime evils in mortal form! Demons sent to our plain of existence to torment the living under the guise of a furry animal to gain our trust! Pure evil, I tell you!

2 Likes

See? Indifference at its finest.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My cat was lying on top of my computer which has the case open for cooling purposes, then he rolled off and stuck his foot inside, kicking one of my RAM modules, and now I only have four gigs of RAM and can’t run Steam of Chrome at the same time. Make of that what you will for the purposes of this debate.

In certain Eastern European traditions that is like 50 years of bad luck…

no i’m pretty sure thats breaking a mirror…

‘What happened to your computer?!’ :hushed:
‘My cat RAMmed it…’ :expressionless:
‘…’ :astonished:

- Meow! :smile_cat:

Sorry to hear about that freaky fluke of an accident. :scream:

1 Like

2 Likes

@JimD
I found these spelling mistakes in chapter 2, with a dependent, when I finished having lunch with empathy 55%.
The option “ask him what’s wrong.” Has a spelling error in the text.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” Your nephew

Your nephew says.

I found another spelling mistake when I selected the option:
“I talk about something that interests him, to lift his mood.”

“Stuff. You wouldn’t understand unless you read it.” Your nephew

Your nephew says.

I found this spelling mistake in chapter 2 when I selected the option “Watch TV for news on the outbreak.” At 9.45pm.

The coverage changes to a video of the iconic New York area and thousands of people running breaking through store windows,

Add a comma after ‘running’.

I found a bug in chapter 2 as a bank robber in chapter 2 at 9.00 am.
I selected ‘Review Skills’.
I had driving level 3.

Driving: false%

ZE: Safe Haven will be updated at 10pm EST with new content, new NPCs, and new dangers.

18 Likes

9 Likes

I feel slightly cheated since it’s already 5:30AM KRAT (May 3) here…

I love this game as much as I love playing Zombie Exodus and yay for the update later :laughing:

1 Like

Jim, why was my comment flagged? And thanks for clearing it up

Forum rules state that you shouldn’t ask when an update, release date, or whatever will be to avoid pressuring authors. Thats presumably why.

1 Like

YAY 9pm tx time release. Thank god there r some upsides to living in tx

http://zombieexodus.com/ze2/web/mygame/index.html

15 Likes

First to be all like OMG update ARGLEBARGLE! Am I doing it right?

2 Likes

After I go to the convenience store, I have the option to do one of my hobbies. But whenever I choose to play video games, I get to the part where I select a game to play and then a message comes up and says “Line 833 no selectable options.” After that I can’t do anything.

Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never break kayfabe,

Kelly turns and faces the crowd. “Hey everyone! We have a professional wrestler here now. He’ll make the infected kid come out.”

I don’t imagine this was intended to be as hilarious as it was… Not saying you should remove it necessarily… It’s just… I can’t picture someone saying that with a straight face.

So I’m playing a pro wrestler this run and I somehow ended up with a pistol in my pocket when I had the option to shoot the zombies through the window in Fred’s house. Then when Dante showed up I tried to select different weapons so I could have just my bare hands, but it only gave me the option to select the pistol, and then forced me to use it. Dooming Dante in the process.

1 Like