Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

@idonotlikeusernames you will out Brody and Madison’s fates in the next update on Monday.

@ParanoidTeen Uncle Lou cannot be saved. Unfortunately, not everyone can be saved, and his death leads to major decisions for the MC in Part 5.

@Insane_Inferno many. It’s hard to say but my plan so far is 6-10. Maybe more.

@SheaMcD @ParanoidTeen like Uncle Lou, Hadley cannot be saved. Her death does have meaning (or lack of meaning) though, depending on how the MC interacts with her.

@Sylfaen I will fix the groceries in the next update :smile:

FtWD was… eh. I didn’t like 3 of the 4 main characters.

How many humans i will have to kill in this game? :yum: Humans are more interesting/satisfying to kill than zombies! :yum: :yum:

Will there be cannibalism like the walking dead?

Like slicing open the throats of Lyle and Jillian, that was especially satisfying :smiling_imp:

1 Like

It was heartbreaking.
She was my MC Atheletes fan.

I believe that was answered earlier, and from what I can tell, anything is possible really. JimD will make that decision and it could be a hidden scene or path for the MC, or it could be a major scene that you always go through like TWD. I doubt the latter personally, but we’ll just have to wait and see. I also doubt he’d confirm it even if it’s already planned.

Yeah! Those two is getting on my nerves from the beginning.

@JimD what challenges give the most skill points?

I think the furious one give you the most. I don`t remember the name, but is something likewise. Is not a companion or a illness, but part of your personality.

Short fuse? I always pick that one and so far I’ve had the willpower to keep my anger in check, not sure how much longer that will last though.

You want to keep your anger in check to not make mistakes? Being soldier i can be angry how much i want, no one is going to stop me!

I’ve played as a soldier too but so far there have been no situations where I wouldn’t want to hold back my anger.

Is there a fear of the dark in this game

Dependent Child gives the most, Delusions gives the second most. After those two it’s a tie between things like Short Fuse, Klepto, and Claustrophobia. Not sure on the specific numbers since some classes seem to give you a deficit of skill points that takes from your Challenges so I can’t find a baseline. Or maybe I am too tired to math.

For some odd reason, it seems like being a pet owner doesn’t give any skill points.

@valentineheart
Short Fuse is equal to Kelptomania or Vegan.

Anyone else try playing as a teenager (why is the dating part in it your too young)

Yeah i did and i like it the most especially with the pet owner and the dependent child challenges these too add some flavor to the start instead of starting all alone in your house.

The character is clearly a senior, at worst a Junior. 17-18 is not too young to be dating.

Actually its more 16-17-18.
(Accounting for the youngest possible age)
But also its probably privately owned so I guess teenagers might not be their demo?

I meant as in the dating site it says your too young to join (sorry for confusion)

No problem, mate. Dating sites usually don’t allow you to join before you are 18 or so, depending on where it is located. That would suggest that the character is 17 or 16.