Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven -- set for release 10/28/16

Jesus man. Even your most conservative estimate is over a million words. Plus the ability to add even more parts. That worries me slightly though since if Part 3 has as many diverse endings as ZE then it’ll probably be very difficult to continue off of that.

I’ve learned in writing ZE that the endings of any single part needs to have perfect continuity with the first scene of the next part. For example, in part 4, it can end with Candace alive or dead, Jason alive or dead, Crone a member or not, etc. I thought variable party composition makes the game replayable (and it does) but it turns out to be a problem long-term. In ZE:SH, I am willing to have some characters live or die based on MC decisions, but I need to limit it.

Otherwise, my goal is to write ZE:SH with longevity in mind.

I can’t wait for a long game with killing people! And zombies of course! Ahahaha!!!

Wait wait wait… You can save Candace, well i know what I’m gonna be doing later

What. Candace can die? I only ever lost one person. Er well two technically considering I never stay in the Cathedral.

I lost three people in Zombie Exodus, two of them I couldn’t save and the third person was the bandit leader who I left behind.

I always only lost the chiropratctor nobody else while staying in the cathedral.

I think she was a scripted death.
Everyone else I saved except for that one guy (I forget his name…) who always stats to defend the Cathedral.

River or the idiot that tries to kill us because his jealous of our manly abs.

1 Like

The idiot’s name is Carl.

I thought it was Tom. Hmmm now that I think about it could’ve been Rivers husband, he always wanted to go to the moon and getting rid of us might’ve been his only shot… (Hurray for obscure references!)

Okay seriously Jim you and Paul are machines. How can you write and code so much?! It simply boggles the mind. Also what was your opinion on the new spin-off walking dead?

I help Carl to escape and then i backstab him! Killing Carl when i promise to help him, is so fun! :joy:

No sorry Tom’s the one who stays, Carl is the one who leave’s. My bad.

Rivers husband? Isn’t River the man and Starr the chiropractor wife?

You can invite the following NPCs to join your group throughout the game:

River and Starr, Kelly, Crone, Toby the dog, Eugene and Devlin, and Badger.

Sigh… Poor Eugene.

Hehehehehe…poor Eugene!..Ahahahahahaha!!! :joy:

There’s a dog and Kelly and crone I played the game five times never encountered them and always lost lou poor lou well my week is dedicated to finding the dog

@Lightsavior this may help:
http://zombieexodus.com/2012/11/zombie-exodus-part-4-walkthrough/

Uncle Lou is my greatest regret :sob::sob: