Zombie Exodus and Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Hints and Tips

I think the exact set of choices you need are:

1. Tell Rachel to take some fighters into the woods. This isn’t necessary to kill everyone, but it’s likely someone will die without it.
  2. Attack first.
  3. Shoot Natalie.
  4. Search for Benton. This needs 70 search skill, or 50 if you have built a sky nest.
  5. Shoot Benton. Essentially your ranged weapons skill plus your weapon’s mod value has to be greater or equal to 120. The mod values for weapons can be seen on the stat page. Suppressor increase mod value by 5, suppressors increase it by 10. You specifically need to shoot him at range, attacking him up close is easier but won’t kill Wyatt. It’s impossible to kill Benton without at least 80 ranged skill.
  6. Wyatt should be killed while trying to shoot you.
  7. Keith should leave at this point. He’ll call out to his group even if they’re dead.

Thank you! The part I was missing was that in Step 5, I climbed down from the Sky Nest and used my stealth to get close and shoot Benton.

Does anyone now how to get the HK47

Do you mean the AK47? If so, I don’t think it’s actually obtainable in the game yet. The nearest thing would be the Arsenal AK, a semiautomatic version of the AK47, which you can get by climbing the fire escape in the abandoned house on day 2.

Sorry Missed spell I mentioned Hk416 but you can get the ak 47 If you ask Jamie to bring you guys you get pick

Yeah, you’re right about the AK47, I think I never asked Jaime for guns so I never saw it.

I looked through the code for the HK416, and I think the only person who has it is Benton during the Silverthorne encounter. I think you can get it from him by sneaking up and subduing/killing him, but not by killing him from far away.