Zeus' Dilemma (WiP - Last Updated 06/14/21)

Nirvana is grunge.which is a subgenre of rock. Where rock and heavy metal are mixed. So it kind of is metal but more of a… mellow form I guess.
Also metal has a lot of sub genres in itself.

2 Likes

True enough.

2 Likes

Yeah, Nirvana isn’t normally considered metal, not in the 90s and definitely not what is considered metal now. Metal in the 90s (when Nirvana was popular) was more like Metallica, Megadeath, Pantera, etc. I was definitely a Nirvana fan back in the day - and they were definitely grunge/alternative rock. Pop stations even played them occasionally because they were so popular…but pop stations would never play Megadeath or Pantera

5 Likes

Not sure if anyone has asked or not, but is there any way for us to win the game in the beginning?

1 Like

Will we get too meet and possibly hang out with our godly parent?

2 Likes

or overthrow them? :eyes: :shushing_face:

I don’t think so, I’ve played through a few times and I always lose.

3 Likes

I want to do that :roll_eyes::neutral_face::no_mouth:

4 Likes

Ooh can my MC,Parent or not (besides it’s not like MC is the only kid :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: that god has like hundreds of kids) throw them in a dungeon somehow?!?
Throwing a powerful god in a dungeon is very appealing :smiling_imp::smirk_cat::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Why tho

1 Like

Lol just cause…

2 Likes

When there are no gods, we are all gods.

2 Likes

You mean demi-gods?!?

3 Likes

Exactly. The regular humans are whatever :joy:

1 Like

Lol demi gods when they are gods can tell regular old humans to :fu::smiling_imp::smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Every child of Zeus ever:
We're All God's Children but I'm the Tavorite Thank You Jesus - Meme by  Stomped Memedroid | Children Meme on ME.ME

8 Likes

I didn’t knew every child of Zeus is Hercules

4 Likes

Who says we can’t all be little Herculeses

2 Likes

Looking good so far!

1 Like

What sup my demi-gods :grin::grin::grin::fire:

2 Likes

Chapter Two Update Live

Includes:

• All four ROs! How surprising.
  • The truth about Rayne Bowe.
  • A Big Bonfire Party where you can be as social or anti-social as you like.
  • Your three favourite demigods go BOOM in the sky.
  • Finally actually start your Big Bad Quest Thing ™.
  • Learn more about what life is like at MOA on an everyday basis, and get to interact with a few characters that you’ll probably never see again (as well as your sibling).

Word Count: 64k without code, 76k with code, and about 15-16k per play-through, although it does really depend on the route.

Some Notes: I’ve been fiddling with the stats, so please let me know if you think leader/follower suits the page better than extraverted/reserved or vice versa. Secondly, this isn’t my favourite chapter (and is already going through some slight rewrites, but I see myself completely revamping it) so any content suggestions are also greatly appreciated! [Also, the update shouldn’t mess with your saves.] As always, feedback is readily accepted.

On the POV: Thank you to everyone who responded to my poll! I did end up changing the voice, although I might have missed a few places. The main reason for that was because in chapter two I was trying really hard to make the narrator voice as neutral as possible, and I just didn’t have as many ~fun lines~ the way I wanted. That’s part of the reason why I’m also going to revamp it. Also, second person just suits an interactive fiction work better imo. As such, please let me know if there’s any parts that are still in first person or sound too first-person-y, if you know what I mean.

Weekly Progress Update 2/1
I came down with COVID last week (I only got a sore throat, but I still wasn’t feeling 100%) so I didn’t get too much done. Just about the first 2k words of chapter three and my revamped chapter two. That said, I have the next month off school, so I should be able to make some thorough progress.

Responses

@ArchivistAlpha096 @Isi_Talks Yeah, that all was confusing me so I switched it to just plain rocker :sweat_smile:. Thanks for the information, though!
@VioletHikari Unfortunately you cannot win the game, but I can promise you that there is an important reason behind it. Well… “important” varies based on person, but it’s definitely a plot point brought back up in chapter 3/4.
@Shadyaddams Yes.
@Jackpot1776 Maybe.
@Elemental :wave:
@Thatgermanguy I think I fixed it, but lmk if there’s still an error!

40 Likes