You Stole My Forehead! [WIP] | Update: 13 Oct. 2019 | Prologue

reads title

You fockin wot m8

feverishly reads summary

I approve of this. :+1:

6 Likes

Have to admit, your title dragged a couple giggles outta me! Gave it a read and now Iā€™m hooked. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The demo is short, but Iā€™m liking it so far. Itā€™s refreshing to see such a unique concept. Iā€™ll keep an eye on this one. Also, I love the title.

1 Like

I like it, but I chose three eyes and the game only lets me pick 2 colors

Iā€™ll add the option to choose more colors for the eyes! :blush:

1 Like

Error after typing custom surnames!

Iā€™m liking this idea a lot, canā€™t wait for it to progress :smiley:

1 Like

The name alone got my attention!

4 Likes

I saw this on the interest check thread! At first, I wasnā€™t a big fan of the idea, but now I LOVE it! I canā€™t wait to start adventuring and get my ā€˜foreheadā€™ back.

You hear that, ā€˜foreheadā€™ stealers? Iā€™m coming for ya!

3 Likes

If I were to recover someone elseā€™s gem and stick it into the hole in my forehead, would I then gain their memories? :thinking:

Iā€™m just asking for a friend.

4 Likes

I canā€™t seem to find the error in that part, may you include a screenshot of it please?

Another reason why this species is weird :laughing:. The gem is basically an SD card, so be prepared when someone elseā€™s memories invade your brain!

4 Likes

Honk! Honk! Honk!

14 Likes

Iā€™m a sucker for non-human MCs, plus the title definitely caught my interest! Iā€™ll be following this eagerly.

2 Likes

I think I encountered the error that Corvid mentioned:

2 Likes

Same

1 Like

Hey yā€™all! A little announcement.

Progress is going good so far. Iā€™ve mapped out the general story line, and about half of Chapter One. Prologue should be up this Wednesday or Friday. And I mean -full- Prologue.

Expect that Prologue is filled with questions that will finally fill up the stats screen, and Iā€™m also working on in character description in stats so that youā€™ll have a general idea on what the rest of the characters are like.

So while you wait, I drew you a little picture to distract you:

Thank you for your support and patience :green_heart:

30 Likes

Hahaha, oh, thatā€™s precious! :smile: I never imagined the little monstrosities could look so cute. :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

The picture is so adorable, love it!

3 Likes

UwU Iā€™m going to shred anyone who tries to hurt my little boi. By the way seems like weā€™re gonna be able to customize the number of arms we had. Is it or nah?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s gonna be a lot of customizations. Be free to have as many arms and limbs as you want! (Actually, just like with the eyes, thereā€™s gonna be a limit :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

Oooh I am intrigued, anything with a large amount of customization is interesting for me! Question: Will we be able to also have dialogue for having the same name as ROs? :?

1 Like