Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

Super, uber late reply but whatever. Not really, I dont like crowds so i wouldnt enoy going to the shrine, I dont have a kotatsu so I cant lounge around in one eating tangerines (that and i dont like tangerines in the first place), I’ve never had a dream about eggplant, hawk and mt. fuji so i dont know what that feels like. I do like mochi soup. My point is that I like new year food, but not new year, so give me the soba and keep the new year :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

An update is coming up soon~

41 Likes

I guess that will be our gift for Christmas o^o
Ahem, I think this might help you for yokai knowledge. An anime called kiitarou shounen no youkai enikki? Well it’s not really helpful though but it might give some few ideas.

Nevertheless, I am now excited to see the update

6 Likes

Hey, who isn’t excited?

4 Likes

i must say i love japanese mythology the people in japan or asia overall are really good at making stories… to bad they can’t act for shit tho

That’s why you stick to anime like the rest of the us westerners. Unless we’re talking about asian horror movies, then it may just be ok. :stuck_out_tongue:

Back on topic… I’m glad to know this game is still being worked on, can’t wait for the next update! :slight_smile:
Though I do wish we had more games in the same style, besides the ones already available.

3 Likes

There are some jdramas that are good too! The more sugar-coated ones are weird, but the serious are really good.

Im looking follow for the update :grinning:

Asian horror films always leaves me petrified. Especially the Thai or Japanese ones :persevere:.
Looking forward to the update as well, considering that I really enjoyed CiaR~ Its got an anime-ish feel to it that i really like for some reason. :blush: (Like SoH and Fatehaven)

I think K-dramas are pretty good though, so I’m not too sure about this claim. :slight_smile:

They are good with those, aren’t they? :sweat_smile:

Anyway, I see that we will be getting an update soon enough. Can’t wait to see what @Ros_e has in store for our MCs.

1 Like

I feel so touched when I see each and every one of your messages c: It really motivates me so much to keep on writing~

13 Likes

I’m really looking forward to the update. Oh and I don’t know if this is possible or not, but I think it’d be amazing if there’s an Ainu character in the game. I think it’ll make the game a lot more diverse and interesting. Maybe like an Ainu shaman learning onmyodo as an ambassador or something

1 Like

Wouldn’t it depend on the time period for having the Ainu people? Can’t remember if the time period was already confirmed. From the sounds of it the story takes place in the Azuchi-Momoyama period or the Edo period. Though both would be fine in the sense of having the Ainu I guess. Maybe even as far back as the Heian period.

@Nathan_Morgan I don’t think the game take place in the azuchi momoyama period since if it is, we’ll be reporting to a certain Dairokuten Maou aka Demon King of the Sixth Heaven aka the coolest person in Japan’s history (imo). Even if it is Ainu would still make a lot of sense. Immediately after this period the bakufu established trade with the Ainu so having Ainu people in the Azuchi momoyama period wouldn’t be too strange

2 Likes

To be honest I don’t know all that much about the Ainu people other than them appearing in the midd Kamakura period (I think, not too sure). If that Maou really was in the game he probably would quite literally be the demon king. Btw I totally agree with him being the coolest :smiley: Though I do quite like Yagyu Jubei as well.

1 Like

More Haruka?!
#Yippee!

@Nathan_Morgan Holy crap I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. That Maou being a literal demon king is the greatest idea ever. What a twist that would be. If we can join him then that would be better xD I wasn’t really interested in Ainu culture until recently when I read Golden Kamuy. That Manga is just an amazing treasure trove of information on Ainu culture

1 Like

There might be~ ohohohohoho

4 Likes

Just want to ask,is there any RO beside the samurai(how can I forgot his name😖) and haruka?

there are more RO just have’nt showed up yet

1 Like