Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

I prefer pork Ramen in the winter along with soup…But I can’t eat it often because I belong to a vegetarian family.

Ramen is fine, but I dislike dishes with a hot broth/soup so my Japanese noodle of choice is cold soba

1 Like

True. But I like Ramen because it comes in a cup and you can take it with you to as lunch.

1 Like

The fact he is responsible for kidnapping the MC? Hopefully there is an option to let him die.

It’s not like he’s the one that wanted to do it. Poor guy was just doing his job. Hell if you have to blame someone then blame the Emperor.

1 Like

There were other guys there, he would have ended up dead for disobeying the Emperor’s orders, and the MC would have still been taken.

It was unavoidable by that point.

1 Like

You must like new year’s then? Well I suppose in that case it’s not exactly ‘cold’ soba but meh it’s still good :yum:. Though my noodles of choice would be Udon and funny enough with all the talk about Kitsune’s I just so happen to love Kitsune Udon.

Totally with you on the big brother vibe :smiley:

Btw is the Oni gonna have the classic iron mace and tiger print combo?

1 Like

His job made my MC suffer, he will pay, and the emperor will too.

@Scorpio00 I didn’t forget the others, but since I don’t know who they are, I will start my path to vengeance with this guy.

1 Like

Well if anything he was trying to help, at least somewhat anyway but then his superiors reined him in. If you consider the time period, the fact that he even tried to go against what they were doing was admirable.

Ultimately fruitless but admirable none the less. So maybe don’t dump all the blame on him?

1 Like

I don’t put all the blame on him and in the end he did kidnapp the MC.
He will be the first, the rest of his group will pay too and I will not forget the emperor.

2 Likes

Well it’s you’re MC :smiley: And hey who doesn’t like a good revenge story right?

1 Like

Remembers 91 Days

Anyway, my MC is more interested in just finding his mother. He’ll be thinking of Isamu in a fonder light (as a brother) as the kind person from before.

Might make another that tries to change the system from within.

Revenge most certainly hasn’t crossed their mind before. I guess they have a softer nature, but a lot of my characters do. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But what happens when your MC discovers their mother was… well… executed?

1 Like

They would definitely change the system from within then.

2 Likes

Or at least they’d try. Hopefully they’d succeed and not step on anyones’ toes in the process.

If they have the right allies, it shouldn’t be a problem. Having s silver tongue would also help.

And if the MC has great skill, I image it would be a bit hard to ignore them.

Kill them all, but first kill their families to make them suffer what he suffered.

1 Like

I am once again reminded of 91 Days for some reason.

@Urban Are you RPing as a bloodthirsty character?

2 Likes