Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

Isamu is such a gentleman~ how old is he (before and after the timeskip)?

1 Like

Isamu is a potential older brother figure to my male MC. What’s not to like about the guy?

He also has a funny reaction to the female MC in one scene which makes him even better. :joy:

I have a lot of respect for the guy already.

2 Likes

I remember the MC mentioning that he looked no older than 20.

If he was indeed 20 at the time of first meeting the MC, then he should be 35 at most.

Just when i thought i will see that spider-chick got exorcised… Boom! A cliffhanger! :expressionless:

oh and by the way… are you going to put Hino-Enma in the story later? Just curious since that spirit was hard to beat in Nioh.

So you guys already figured out who he is eh x’D hahahaah even though I did make it quite obvious x’D [quote=“Alder, post:144, topic:20632”]
are you going to put Hino-Enma in the story later?
[/quote]

Maybe? Maybe not? :wink:

1 Like

I was gonna reveal the other Yokais after they are introduced in the demo :persevere: but showing them now, or after doesn’t really make much differences anyway.

The long awaited Kitsune~
Oni and Tengu are gender-locked though

There might be others xD humans or Yokais take a guess~~~

30 Likes

I’m guessing daddy dearest was a yōkai?

5 Likes

Yay! ME so happy I could die!

3 Likes

I meant too ask this a long time have anybody ever a anime called Yozakura Quartet Its about yokais

2 Likes

@Ros_e: regardless of my preference, I can always appreciate a good loli or two xD

@Terrell_Williams: nope. But then again I don’t watch a lot of anime. I’m more of a manga reader

2 Likes

You reminded me of this, I saw it on iFunny awhile back and thought it was pretty amusing.

Edit: I just looked this up on Google translate and this is what it actually translates to lol

5 Likes

i watch it, i love the story… but it has too much fanservice for my taste actually.

haruki and haruka is both cute, and that mini tanuki is so adorable :blush: i want to have one XD. too bad oni is genderlock… fortunately the tengu (takahiro) has pay for it XD.

1 Like

I just remember wat the dog yokai name is its Inugami

1 Like

That male kitsune makes me think about Sesshomaru * fans herself *. The fangirl awakened… forget the samurai, now I want the fox. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I have my eyes on that Kitsune >.,>

Gah…I am very sorry for being a pervert ;w;

5 Likes

Unless a bakeneko, a nekomata, or an onryō is added, I too have my eyes on the kitsune. ^w^

4 Likes

Onryo? Stupid character limit.

1 Like

An onryō is a ghost that has been corrupted into a murderous rage-filled entity that kills whoever crosses its path. Defeating them was one of the onmyōji’s duties.

3 Likes

Thanks for enlightening me :smiley:

But I’m just saying romancing an onryo sounds like it would be…Well dangerous.

1 Like

True… but no Japanese romance story is complete without a yandere. :smirk:

6 Likes