Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

Awwwww >w< thank you hehehehe

I did add the option to type your name though D: Let me check and see alright~ >w< and Good night

Edit:
There might be some problems with the personality variables x’D I forgot to include a “tie-breaker” so, right now, it’s possible to end up with 2 repeating dialogues of different personality [if that happened to you, I’m sorry TwT will patch it up soon!]

2 Likes

A rokurokubi is a woman that can stretch her neck to a ridiculous length. An Unagi Hime is translated into an Eel Princess, shes just a fancy eel

2 Likes

Mmm… very much looking forward to this.

1 Like

Just played the demo it looking good,now i shall wait for the next update cant wait too see more :laughing:

Wait a sec… when the MC was taken, the samurai told her that her mom would be OK, but the top post says she was executed… Does that mean they lied to the MC?

They probably lie too the mc i think

1 Like

@Ros_e damn! Your putting that work in​:relaxed::ok_hand:. Didnt even know this was you too ( also my first time checking it out​:sweat_smile:).

1 Like

Is that so? So they kidnap the MC, lie to her about her mom while killing her, and now they just expect her to exorcize yōkai and onryō for them? Oh, no. Yomi no! They’ve got another thing coming…

7 Likes

that is why im almost crying at that part :sob:

1 Like

Crying wouldn’t bring the MC’s mother back, though. Marinating her soul in kegare would… but that wouldn’t be pretty and has the potential of backfiring horrifically.

1 Like

Maybe? Maybe not? ;DDDDD

Thank you >wwww< Hope you enjoyed it!

1 Like

Very interesting. I love Japanese folklore so I’m very much looking forward to this. XD

2 Likes

Ok, can we please see the shapeshifter cat spirit appear in the story please, it’s called a Bengoku or something like that…

1 Like

Bakeneko, or Nekomata.

I wanna see one too.

5 Likes

Same here i like to see one of the two cat type yokai

3 Likes

Bakeneko is the one I meant.

Just posting this here

The bakeneko (化け猫, “changed cat”) is a type of Japanese yōkai, or supernatural creature. According to its name, it is a cat that has changed into a yōkai. It is often confused with the nekomata, another cat-like yōkai,[2] and the distinction between the two can often be quite ambiguous.

If u have watch Soul eater im pretty sure this girl is a bakeneko

Human form

Cat form

4 Likes

Seeing as how she only has one tail, I’d say that she is indeed a bakeneko.

If you’re looking for a good example of a nekomata, Miike from Muramasa Rebirth’s DLC is as good as any (although there’s dozens of other examples from anime, manga, and video-games):

Human(oid) form:

Cat form:

Monster form:

4 Likes

So one of the ROs is a tengu? Is the face a mask or…

And it looks like the others are a yuki onna, tanuki, kitsune and an oni. I think.

3 Likes

I just read the demo and is it just me or does that mikoshi-nyudo has something to do with me and my obsession with Rokurokubi? Well, doesn’t matter, baby steps. Mikoshi-nyudo today, rokurokubi tomorrow ecksdee

1 Like