Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

I will reveal them after the demon update :blush: how’s that?

1 Like

A Rokurokubi is your dream RO eh xD

What can I say? I’m a man of unique taste. You can blame Kanojo wa Rokurokubi for my obsession too xD I’ll also be pleasantly surprised if you can make an Unagi Hime into a RO :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the first time i heard of a Rokurokubi

Want about an Okuri Inu

They’re a pretty popular yokai. A lot of manga, especially those with a supernatural theme, has rokurokubi in them. They’re usually used as background so that’s might be why you haven’t heard of them.
Okuri Inu? Idk might be hard to turn that into a RO. Wouldn’t that be beastiality or something? But then again it’s in Japan and dog/catgirl/boy is a thing so why not

The title logo design is pretty much a little hint of the ROs available xD

Just added it in~ ohohohhoho

2 Likes

Let’s see, there’s a tanuki (completed with a rather small organs they’re famous for), 3 Noh masks: one kitsune, one hannya and a normal feminine looking one. The normal looking one might hint at an Onmyouji RO? Did I get anything right?

1 Like

I don’t know guys, romancing a jealous female demon (what the hannya mask represents in Noh theater) seems like a pretty intriguing but foolish idea :sweat_smile: , it’s like a one way ticket to Yandere land :confounded:.

1 Like

Which one is the jealous one😕

@Nightgazer isn’t yandere all the rage these days? I thought people like crazy xD
@Terrell_Williams the demon looking one

Well yes, but I would like my crazy to be a mild one, just obsessive, NOT possessive, definitely not obsessive-possessive…

A new update

• Customization
  • Background [Mother’s profession, social standing.]
  • Hairstyle
  • Body image
  • Height
  • Prologue updated
  • Game Graphics
7 Likes

Me too, I would love it[quote=“Ros_e, post:41, topic:20632”]
I will reveal them after the demon update :blush: how’s that?
[/quote]

You are so mean @Ros_e[quote=“Ros_e, post:42, topic:20632, full:true”]
A Rokurokubi is your dream RO eh xD
[/quote]

A what? Sorry, behind on Japanese spirits…So much school work…[quote=“a_shoggoth, post:43, topic:20632”]
make an Unagi Hime into a RO
[/quote]

What?[quote=“Ros_e, post:53, topic:20632”]
A new update
[/quote]

YAY! The demon update I assume?

1 Like

okay… now i cant sleep with ease before checking the update :joy:

1 Like

It’s more like a playtest TwT not much yet though!

1 Like

its cool… then it will not take too much time (am already feel sleepy actually :sleepy:)
oh get this error before playing, not really sure what it do though :sweat_smile: :
TypeError: document.getElementById(…) is null

1 Like

That’s strange D: It works for me without any error

there is nothing wrong with me though, i was able to play it right now… it just appear while loading the game (the one with cover) but there is nothing wrong… weird right.

1 Like

sorry for the late respond (it tooks me several re-read to understand the story… curse the sleepy condition lol). :

I always thought that the she kept me close was to protect me from what I could see, how wrong was I.

“We found this one in the town northeast. I’m very certain he processes the power.” (processes or possess :thinking: ?)

that’s it… and i would like to say i love the story so far, and im almost crying at the scene when my mother hold me close while she is getting beaten up. the samurai isn’t really gentle with women :angry: and i’m shocked when i get my MC portrait like caught in reverie… now you became another favorite author and artist for me hhhaaa… :grin: really love your artstyle XD. and for the name choice… at first im wary that i cant type my own name, but then i understand that its weird to use foreigner name for my MC with this story lol. hmm… what else ? it seems i forgot the rest of what im planning to tell you, well i guess its time for bed~ :joy:

1 Like