Y U G E N 幽玄 [Demo - 21/09/2017] - Updated

You’ve got me curious now: what is 91 Days?

1 Like

It was an anime way back I think…
Basically from what I have heard there is 91 days until something happens e.g. apocalypse or something.

Aaaaand yet another game i have to follow. Yay.

Thanks @Ros_e.

Haruka’s great. I love the idea of a cute fluffy shapeshifting companion.

1 Like

Hehe I totally agree, sooooo cuddly and cute! :heart_eyes: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

6 Likes

It’s a recent anime about a young man who gets revenge on the mob family that killed his own by pretending to be part of them.

1 Like

If the that happens then the streets will run red with the blood of those that had a hand in it :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I’m going to play a vengeful character. If they execute my character’s mom, then I will play as a bloodthirst as well.

See? Even Nathan agree with me.

3 Likes

no 1. its Yōkai in one word. 2. a Kitsune (fox spirit) may take on human form, an ability learned when it reaches a certain age—usually 100 years, although some tales say 50. Kitsune are noted for having as many as nine tails. Generally, a greater number of tails indicates an older and more powerful fox; in fact, some folktales say that a fox will only grow additional tails after it has lived 100 years. all in here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitsune

Yo-kai Watch, for whatever reason, spaces them out.

Well that’s weird. I wonder if its a play on words. Wait i see now Yo-kai Watch it’s important not to forget the - in between. I read up on it it seems that Yo-kai Watch is only the english title it says that in japan it was released as Youkai Watch and Yokai Watch (sources --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yo-kai_Watch)

1 Like

Will we get to meet any of the gods? Like Amaterasu or Susanoo or even some of the other people from Japanese lore like Son Goku and Momotaro?

Just to be clear, when I say Son Goku I don’t mean the saiyan raised on earth. I mean the Japanese version of Sun Wukong from Journey to the West.

2 Likes

I knew wat u meet already😁

2 Likes

I figured most people on this thread would know but it’s a just in case kinda thing ya know? I couldn’t be bothered explaining in the event someone didn’t😅

1 Like

You might meet some gods eventually :wink: but for japanese lores I don’t see that happening

5 Likes

Aw, yeah!

Aw, man.

Here info about Sun Wukong

Monkey King? Meh, i prefer this king:

10 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates guys :cry: Had been a little busy with CiaR’s revamping but hopefully an update would be up in a few more days~

16 Likes

Thats okay :grinning: (20 char)