WW2 Airborne Game Idea!

I really enjoyed what is there so far. It might be a good idea to add a glossary on military ranks, weapons, jargon, etc.

1 Like

Yes that would be amazing.

1 Like

Sure thing, Ill add that in the upcoming update!

Really good gameā€¦ so farā€¦ BUT! There are a few errors when it comes to being historical correct such as the AA weapons should be called Flak Cannons and a few others. But you just started the game and no body is perfect, XD.
I know this because I have unhealthy habit of spending hours on end reading history books I even flipped through a history book that was written in Latin and that took me 3 days to read.

1 Like

Hey! I enjoyed your game, I think you have a solid idea, since you said you were trying to stay somewhat accurate I would recommend changing a few things, first on an airborne operation the paratroopers weapon is secured separately from his chute, to cut yourself down from a tree he would cut his risers and wouldnā€™t have lost any of his equipment from his drop bag . Also one of the most dangerous aspects of an airborne operation itā€™s ground fire while jumping. You breezed over his time in the sky, that would have been very intense and I recommend mentioning it. Along those lines, a jumper canā€™t deploy his own parachute, the static line does it for him. Unless you want him to pull his reserve, which could be cool. Lastly be sure you double check which usage off your vs youā€™re. Iā€™m bored with plenty of time on my hands so thanks for entertaining me with your work!

1 Like

By the way, if you want to include female MC I would recommend checking out the Soviet ā€œNight Witchesā€.

1 Like

Mate, what a fantastic idea! I remember good old MoH: Airborneā€¦ what a game, it should had been longer. I would love to see this come to reality.

1 Like