Women........are Strange creatures

Ah women, what I would give to understand them. Anyone else feel my pain.

@TIYF
Are you confused anatomically or psychologically?

@CS_Closet
Psychologically, Lol. I want to be inside their minds.

I understand your pain too

@TIYF
Had to make sure before I started explaining the wrong one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I suspect your problem is that you can’t understand a specific person, or a specific set of people, not the entire female gender.

I really don’t know why guys seem to always want the answer to that. People in general are confusing with their different motivations, experiences, and problems. It’s impossible to really generalize any one set or category to be any stranger than another.

But that’s all I’ll say about that particular topic. Short answer: I dunno. What goes on in anyone’s mind? :slight_smile:

It’s probably not as alien of a complex of thoughts and emotions as you think. :wink:

@CS_Closet

I don’t know. Lol. They seem extremely more vague, emotional, and just strange than men. Maybe it’s just because I’m a guy.

It’s because your a guy lol, we all have that problem, we certainly are different that’s for sure, and truly, I’m done and leaving it to fate now, alone or not, eithers okay to me

lol this is probably the most random topic I’ve seen on this fourm.

@TIYF
Ah. Then this is about the social influence that causes some women to lack a certain assertiveness in communication and action?

Yeah, subtle nuances are tricky and vary from one individual to another. No real all-encompassing guidebook for that one, I’m afraid. My best recommendation is to put forth the effort to study the individual and try to pay attention to slight shifts in behavior… Why do I feel like I’m talking about a cat? :-?

Try being me tiyf I’m a guy and I’m gay and I don’t get either guys or girls alike tho I can usually guess correctly sbout what they like

Ugh. Men confuse me all of the time. So do women. Just people in general. 'Tis why I continue to observe, learn, and share my findings.

who cares about that! the only thing that matters is sex anyway so screw the whole trying to understand each other

What @Blackheart said got me thinking. To shift toward the opposite side of the spectrum, let’s look at a group of people we hate. To most Americans, the Al-Qaeda are bloodthirsty religious fanatics that seeks the destruction of America; the Communists are corrupt, oppressive people who hates freedom in all its shapes and sizes; Hitler is evil. Sure, these statements are true to an extent, but oversimplification of their ideals and motives changes them somewhat (and actually makes it easier for us to hate them). Perhaps the opposite is also true. Maybe it’s not that they (men, women, hermaphrodites, the genderless) are that confusing, but that in making them the object of your affection, you alter your view of them to a such a degree that they seem foreign to you?

You know, I kind of like that sentiment, @hahaha01357. I don’t know how much truth is in it, but I guess it’s as good of an explanation as any for the time being. :slight_smile:

@bocoom
What does sex have to do with anything? It’s already been established that this is not a physical issue. :confused:

could say the same for men :slight_smile:

Thank you @CS_Closet, I guess there’s some use after all to saving all my work for the last minute so I can fantasize all day! :smiley: Also, sarcasm is very hard to tell through text… :-?

@CS_Closet The differences aren’t entirely due to social influences. Hormones also have a significant influence on behavior, and women are subject to a somewhat different hormonal cocktail than men, one that is more cyclical while they’re of child-bearing age. Heck, just watch a pre-school class some time. It will quickly become clear that long before puberty there are personality differences between boys and girls that go beyond social influence.

That said, I agree that it would be a mistake to treat all women as if they were the same. They most certainly are not. The same goes for men as well.

Biologists, Psychologists and Sociologists have been debating the nature vs nurture question for a long time. I think it’s pretty clear at this point that neither side is going to win this debate, as both nature and nurture play an important role in human development.

Can anyone tell me how to post images on this forum??? I’ve seen it done before but I’m clueless :confused:
It’s because I want to post something in this thread :slight_smile:

@CS_Closet bocooms and ignoramus to say the least, anyway in my opinion females are too complicated whereas men aren’t, we know what we want when we want it and how we want it, females on the other hand are kinda polar opposites, some aren’t but most are. I’d give a few examples but I’m to lazy to do so right now.

If ya’ve read the book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, it’s actually quite helpful. I read it once, learned a lot about the opposite sex, and now I’ve forgotten most of it, but it still helps. Different sexes think differently.