Wolves Among Shadows, Minor Update - 7 November

Update : The game has been updated with new content.

4 Likes

@Natman1025 or @DUNGEON_MASTER

Things I'm found

Unnecessary space

“Well I was going to get up anyways”

apron

almost

There other parent who is accountant except mom? :thinking:

notable

At here, “she” change to “they” then back using “she”.

black hair

Change to “they” again.

you?

error when try to save

1 Like

Saving is working fine for me. Clear cache and try again

2 Likes

why did punch him that hard

Could you please re phrase that? I’m sorry but I don’t understand

The Dad.

2 Likes

Corrections Done and game updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

God mode looks fun to play with lol

2 Likes

Yeah. It was @Natman1025 's idea but since I am seeing more and more of people thinking of modding the game to do the same thing I think its reasonable to add a god mode though it tends to take off the thrill that you have when you don’t know that is your skill level up to the mark.

There will also be more fun and silly options available when it’s active. Like being able to shoot a revolver once and it ricochets killing 7 guards at once.

2 Likes

We are having a nameing poll, these are some ideas that came to mind

• Beast that they created.
  • A Normal Killing Machine
  • Wolves Among Shadows.
  • Outcome Of Experiments.
  • The Amnesiac Killing Machine.
  • Test Subject.

0 voters

A new way to tackle the arcade fight is added for those playing with god mode enabled.

Played normal-mode.

Liked the game.

Missed some commas( , ) along the way, which made the text a bit rushed and even confusing sometimes.

Here, something i think u might wnat to take a look. Hope the coding-thing u people use have some sort of ctrl+F though, since i forgot to note the pages.

there is one at start unless “…be they be coding…” is correct.

“I still have no idea why idea why two accountants have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning for work.” you say.

“There are a lot of numbers to to crunch.”

Out the door to the left is the Gymnasium, one of Blade’s highest achievements**.** (i think it should be a comma instead of a point?) Standing 50 feet tall with equipment for almost every sport.

You are about to head to class when you hear someone call to you from behind you. You turn around and see a familiar face. (too many you.
how about… You are about to head to class when you hear someone call to you from behind. Turning around and you see a familiar face.)

Jessy asked when they are in a reasonable distance,… ( u used her on the previous and next page, if so, why its they here?)

It takes you and Jessy 30 minuites… (minutes, right?)

You walk with them inside to find their friends. Jessy walks over to them and group hugs them all the while laughing. Jessy stops and starts to introduce them to you. (them…)

After introducing yourself to everyone you all go around the arcade seeing what games you want to pay(not play?)
You eventually lose each other in the maze of machines and games and have to find them again. You keep looking around and after a while you eventually see Jessy. She look pale and seem to be shaking. You look behind them and see someone ominously standing over them in a purple hood. Then you see it, they have a switchblade in their hands barely visible from this much distance. They must be robbing Jessy (them…who?)

You ram into him yelling “Knife!” he goes down but swings wildly at the left side your face.

…how the police should allready be there.

gonna be waiting for updates. :upside_down_face:

:fox_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

i request more pls. this is good with much potential keep it up

Please don’t bump month old threads. And refer to forum rules to prevent any violations in future

1 Like

I hope you are still work on this it is good demo wish it will keep on going

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.