(WIP) Wilhelmina (In Revision)

If everything turns out as planned, it can get quite… dark. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh no…how exciting. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

If I recall correctly, after a certain time only moderator-level folks can edit that? :thinking:

Ask one of them, they tend to be happy to help. :relaxed:

Been keeping an eye on this one, very interesting and well done take on it, as well as well written. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m loving this looking foward for the full version
I didn’t find any issues ,and I love johns character
And my mina , can’t wait for the full version
Keep it up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@fidere
From what I understand, regular posts cannot be edited after a certain amount of time has passed. There is a workaround however and that is to convert your post to a “wiki” format. You’re going to need the help of a moderator for this though.

1 Like

After reading it twice more I found two errors

clearing it off the red stains on them.

I believe should be of instead of off

teared into the flehs until only ruins were left

Flesh instead of flehs

1 Like

@fidere I seem to be able to edit it (at least the little edit symbol is showing for me). If you tell me what to change it to I can do that for you :+1:

1 Like

@IvoryOwl @Taylor_Enean and @sharknap
Thank you for your help! I talked with some very helpful and lovely people and the original post was turned into a wiki. This means everyone can edit it, but it also means it won’t close off again. So, the problem is dealt with ^^

edit: Okay, I can’t change the topic name (like change the date of the update to 10/20) :frowning:

2 Likes

Ok, I bumped you up to a regular. That should give you access to edit titles. Try again, please?

5 Likes

It worked :muscle: Thank you! :pray:

5 Likes

The scene in the attic is pretty good and suspenseful! Is that Renfield?

“I’m sorry?” You too baffled to process her question.

You are/ you’re

You are surrounded by crates, true, but he will see you if he chooses to lean over on of them.

one

The face that stares at you with its hollow eyes looks like something dug its claws into his cheek and teared into the flehs until only ruins were left.

flesh

The look in his eyes tells you he thinks your the one who did this to him.

you’re

1 Like

How did I miss this in the forums before, thought the name Mina rang a bell, I did enjoy the movie yeah it had a few flaws, but well :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing more, well written and to be honest your writing in English is very good.

2 Likes

Fixed the writing errors, and the bug that prevented people from seeing a sequence. I also rewrote a bit of Lucy’s scene in the labyrinth! We’re back with the yearning :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

11 Likes

The demo ending was disappointing and now my day is ruined. Seriously this is so good im praying to god (or the devil) that its not going to be a disappearing act :raised_hands:t3:
keep up the good work!

2 Likes

A new update for the demo is up! :muscle:

This time, you’ll meet the third and last suitor, Quincey. Also, be prepared for some drunken shenanigans of the boys.

I also did a bit of error spotting in the earlier chapters, but I don’t think I fixed everything.

The update is about 6k words long (in total). The demo is now ~35k words (in total). Chapter four is about 2/3 done.

I hope you enjoy the update! And feel free to leave some feedback, as always.

Cheers! :hibiscus::two_hearts:

47 Likes

Screenshot_2019-11-17-21-40-30-1

How dare you, Fidere? This is too damn cute.

11 Likes

You’re welcome! :sunglasses: ehehe

4 Likes

Ah, Of course before the beach, you tease. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Can we become vampire or date dracula??

2 Likes

Yes and yes :innocent:

5 Likes