(WIP) Wilhelmina (Update 30/06) complete Demo

Hii! I’m absolutely in love with this wip and so excited to see the complete demo! :heart_eyes:
Just a liiiitle question, and a bit of suggestion. I noticed that we have 3 main ability stat. As i’m an charisma and occult-focused Mina throughout the demo, my strength stat is 0, which is a bit jarring for an ability stat. I have this suggestion in my head that said 0 in stats means bellow normal human ability (or maybe it’s just me having a grudge with number 0). Would it be possible to add a “minimum” value for ability-based stat at the beginning? It might be something like the “average” stat for normal people. By setting this, it might also gives more flexibility in the term of choices (like, if there are choices that would give a minus point in a stat, or a penalty that would reduce your stat to 0).
This is just a suggestion, though :laughing:

Cheers! :heart:

2 Likes

Ah, yes. I see what you mean :thinking: 0 is a little jarring, isn’t it? :laughing: I’ll have to see what I can do and if i have to adjust the other two stats in order to make it fair since you’re proficient in them…
Thank you for the suggestion! I see what I can do about that :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I know it will be a Big spoiler, but, Can Mina become a vampire without being evil or without wanting it?

2 Likes

My whole face upon reading about this game: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I love this concept and will play the demo ASAP!

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I should have been more specific from the get-go… now I wonder what other attic scene there is? Hmm :thinking: might have to replay a few more times to find it!

1 Like

Will say it again, great WiP, but my mina is torn at the end, she cares for all parties involved. Good work looking forward to when it ready.

Question about the demo being longer, I would say what we have so far for a demo us just right, gives us an idea if our mina and Lucy and her suitors as well as dracul, with a final unknown being van helsing look forward to meeting them but I like the mystery that we haven’t yet.

4 Likes

Definitely one of the stories I’m super interested in!!
The concept itself is something I haven’t seen yet and it’s beautifully written, so much so that I’ve played the demo multiple times.
Character development is smooth and works well with the narrative. Will honestly probably play the demo a couple more times since I love finding different things! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t wait for the full release. It’s just so wonderful, I love it!

1 Like