(WIP) Wilhelmina (In Revision)

I can’t believe it took me so long to read this beautiful wip shame on me folks! Also thanks to the great portrait of Mina (no Dracula’s reincarnated wife bulshit oh god).
I can’t believe I finally get to realize my dream of LucyxMina and you make me want Jonathan instead, no Lucy, no both XD. Anyway looking forward to this wip :heart:

9 Likes

Aaah! Thank you so much! :relaxed:
Also, I have to agree, bc the thing with Mina being the reincarnated wife of Dracula always bugged me :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

I’m liking what you have so far but I noticed a couple of things about the relationship points with Lucy I thought were a little strange. Like at the very beginning if I pick the options:

• Think about the last time I’d seen Lucy + Yes I’m glad to see her + A picture of her in my locket = 28 points and a somewhat awkward greeting.

• Think about Johnathan/dream + A picture of her in my locket + I’m glad to see her again = 30 points and she runs up to hug me.

Shouldn’t I get more relationship points and a better greeting if I was thinking about only her instead of thinking of her last?

The second thing was in chapter 4 where you partner up for the labyrinth. People with 50 or less relationship points with her have the option of going with her, but I couldn’t since I had max possible points with her. I looked in the scenes and saw they were somewhat romantic in nature. You hold hands with her, cuddle up with her, and she inadvertently confesses she would rather marry you instead of any of her suitors. Wouldn’t it make more sense for people with higher relationship points to go with her and be able to spend more time with her?

14 Likes

Wait what. We can pick to go into the labyrinth with Lucy? That’s awesome, hilarious, and I want it.

7 Likes

Oh yeah, you are totally right! I fear, that I messed up with some of the numbers and variables :see_no_evil: It should be the opposite of what it is now :woman_facepalming: Thank you so much for telling me! I’m gonna fix that asap and let y’all know when I’m done.

6 Likes

Okay, I fixed the damn thing! Gosh, that was awkward :see_no_evil:

12 Likes

You can go into the labyrinth with Lucy? I didn’t know that either!

In the labyrinth with Lucy:

“Alright,“ you try to sound carefree, but you’re actually quite nervous to ask this. But here goes nothing. “Do want to marry?”

Do you want

In the labyrinth with John:

I’ll answer as thruthfully as possible," John smiles, showing his teeth.

truthfully

But you don’t really notice that, since you’ve finally came up with question a for John.

a question

Later on:

You did promise to meet him at the beach tonight. And if you’re not mistaken it is about time to go when you want still to meet him.

if

1 Like

I’m very excited for this one.

1 Like

I just wanted to let all of you know, that I am taking a small break from writing bc my dog died earlier this week and I’m just not feeling like writing or doing anything. I hope I’ll be back next week. I just need a break and some time to think about stuff…

31 Likes

Take your time, losing a pet is horrible :slightly_frowning_face: Lots of hugs and take care of yourself.

7 Likes

My condolences for your loss! The loss of a pet is always hard and we understand the need to take time off!

5 Likes

Thank all of you for understanding and supporting me! :heart:
I still miss her, but I am getting better with every day passing.

28 Likes

Take all the time you need. When my cat passed away last year I had no appetite nor was I able to do anything really for a couple weeks. Pets are family members and it’s never easy to lose them. Take care of yourself and I’m sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

Hi there :wave:
Just wanted to let you know that I am slowly working on the last part of chapter four. Currently at the beach scene with Dracula. Once the holidays are over and we made it to the next decade (:frowning:) I’ll be able to write more.
I wish all of you a happy new year and thank you so much for the support in the last few months, it means a lot to me and I am glad the community is so loving! :partying_face::blue_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

34 Likes

Hey looking forward to the update. And take all the time you need, we understand . I’m excited to see this and buy it when it’s available, so thank you for your hard work and remember keep your health up and looking forward to see this story come out :smiley:

5 Likes

I read the little snippet you put on tumblr and I can’t wait. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need this dramatic vampire in my life.

Take all the time you need for the update. I wish you happy holidays and a happy new year :heart:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!:purple_heart:

I made a small survey, asking for your opinions/preferences/help in general about stuff regarding my WIP Wilhelmina.

It would mean a lot to me if you could take a bit of your time to answer the questions. It would benefit you as well since I try to make the game more audience-friendly. :grin: You don’t have to answer every question, but it would of course help if you did. I hope I didn’t forget an important topic, but if you think something important is missing you can ALWAYS talk to me or put it in the last question/comment thingy in the survey. It should be anonymous so feel free to say anything you’d like.

Here is the link: https://forms.gle/PieZo972E8jBhane9

(i hope everything works, if not pls let me know. I struggled to make the thing lmao)

Thank you so much! :purple_heart:

23 Likes

dracula
My Mina and Andrei, from this cute icon maker. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

oh noooo, I love your Mina! Also, Andrei is on point :grin:

3 Likes

Update 10/02
It took me some while, but I have finished another big chunk of Mina. Chapter four is now complete the devil is finally defeated omg :tada:

Next up will be chapter five and then book one is complete :muscle:

I will also very soon put up an FAQ with questions from the survey and questions I have been asked several times :blush:

I will look into any troubleshoots tomorrow, being the optimist that I am, I have only run some tests… Also word count. Word count will be done tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy this new portion!

I’m going to crash now, have a great day/night :heart::blush:

52 Likes