Hi all! I’ve been a fan of COG’s for a few years now, though I’ve only recently decided on trying my hand at creating one. It’s mostly based on Greek Mythology with a few added liberties here and there.
Here is the link to the game if you wish to try it: https://dashingdon.com/play/calypso/through-olympus/mygame/
If you’re curious about updates and/or just want to hang around and scream with me about anything and everything, feel free to visit my blog: http://calypsoan.tumblr.com/
With the tensions rising between your homeland, the Underworld, and Olympus, you are sent into an espionage mission by the Lord himself, Hades. Now it’s up to you to play your cards right. Gather information about your potential enemies, scout and exploit for their weaknesses and completely turn the tide of the battle!
- Lead your brethren to victory or completely thwart their plans!
- Gain your enemies’ trust and completely betray them in the end… or join their ranks!
- Romance one of the Olympians!
- Artemis: Goddess of the moon and the hunt. She’s Apollo’s twin sister, and is more reserved compared to her outgoing brother, preferring to keep to herself and her animal companions. She could be a little distant at first, and it might take her a while to warm up to you.
- Apollo: God of the sun and music (and many many things), this jack-of-all trades is friendly toward anyone and everyone - especially you, and you never know if he’s simply joking or if he’s flirting.
- Ares: God of war and violence. He’s brash and hot-tempered, prone to mood swings. Isn’t exactly the smartest of the bunch, but he more than makes up for it with his strength alone. Doesn’t particularly get along well with Athena.
- Athena: Goddess of wisdom. She’s cold and calculating, logical to a fault, and a tad bit too distrustful. She keeps her distance, and can be a little hard to get to know. Doesn’t particularly get along well with Ares.
(I might add more depending on how the story progresses, but for now these are my priorities!)
I’m not very good with coding, and this is my first time trying my hand at Choicescript, so I appreciate any tips. Other than that, you’re free to let me know what you think.
08/31/20: Added the second part of the first chapter and introduced the main plot!
09/14/20: Added some save slots and fixed a bit of the stats on the stat page. Added 2k words of content. Next update will introduce the Olympians and the RO’s.
10/06/20: Changed a bit of the overall appearance of the game, plus finally introduced the first half of romance options!
Thanks for reading!