WIP: The Song of Exile (Update 05/05/2021)

Fixed the bug!

2 Likes

The pronouns are not correct in a few pages. Just wanted to let you know.

4 Likes

Also, there are some times when the MC is referred to as a man (even though I’m playing as a woman)

4 Likes

I really enjoyed the demo so far ~ I think it’s written really well…

There are instances of pronouns mixing up tho :slight_smile: I play as a female MC.

other than that, I’ve not seen nor encounter othe rproblems

2 Likes

Fixed the gender stuff.

2 Likes

After the feast, before we talk to Arthur, the scene between MC and the landowner sometimes mixes up the pronouns of the landowner. Other than that, everything else was great! I especially loved the narration, because the way things are revealed added to the medieval feeling.

1 Like

This is written so beautifully!! I’m so excited to see how it turns out :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fixed the pronouns.

2 Likes

Chapter 6 added!

@moderators - could you, please, change the update bit in the title of the thread to (Update 05/05/2021)?

7 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

Found this error . appears for every choice in the page.

fixed that

:slight_smile: another error

2 Likes

Another one.

Very nice update. I enjoy the unraveling of it all and I am really looking forward to learning about the past.
Are you intending on keeping the pacing? Right now it is quite fast which gives the story the feeling of kind of a powerlessness of the mc and I like it so far but I am not sure it will work for the whole book. Unless you want to keep the mc as powerless as now. :slight_smile: looking forward to more from this

Fixed the error

3 Likes
naughty bug

fixed.

1 Like

While I agree that it sometimes feel rushed, man I’m hooked. Thanks for an update

Good story so far, can we have a list of ROs?

Is Edwina the only available RO in the current demo?