WIP: The Song of Exile (PUBLIC BETA - 13/10/2022)

1. I would be sure to do that soon.
  2. I’d say something in between - there are bad and bittersweet endings, true, but the skill checks leading to undesirable results are rather few and far between.
4 Likes

Love this WIP!
I wonder though, will there be “romance” part?
Anyways, keep the good work up! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, there is going to be an optional central romance with Edward/Edwina, and two other romance options that are route-dependent.

7 Likes

Update:

• The rest of Chapter 3 is uploaded

• The list of surnames in Chapter 1 is changed from input text to multiple choice

(@moderators - could you, please, add (update 01/04/2021) to the thread name?)

16 Likes

Not a mod but fixed it for you. Hope that’s all right :grin:

3 Likes

Played the yodate and was pretty angry when it finished :joy: I admire your writing
One small suggestion: in this scene would it be possible to have a more neutral (undecided) response or is this a romance lock?

Cheers, and I’m looking forward to playing more :grinning:

3 Likes

I can add a more neutral response, yes.

3 Likes

Do I understand correctly (English is hard) that there is no input option for a name and a surname for a MC? Will you plan to do it in the future?
The update made me really interested! You’ve managed to sprinkle lore really good - not infodamping and not too little. Call me hooked!

6 Likes

I am planning to add the input option in addition to the multiple choice, yes.

6 Likes

That is good, thank you for the answer!

3 Likes

There’s a very fine line between medicine and poison, will the MC have any opportunities to use their medical training for more nefarious purposes in such ways?

4 Likes

How many chapters do you plan to write?

2 Likes

About 10.

4 Likes

Update 09/04/2021

• Chapter 4 is uploaded

• An input name and surname option added

@moderators Could you, please, add (Update 09/04/2021) to the thread name, and add the above listed info about the new update to the starter post?

13 Likes

Hi @DearestAnnabel , I’ve wiki’d your post so you can edit it with the information yourself. :slight_smile: If you still can’t change the title of your thread, please let me know!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m afraid I can only change the post, but not the thread name

1 Like

You should be able to, but if you can’t, that means you’ll need to raise your trust level here on the forums—I can change it manually for now until your trust level is high enough!

3 Likes

Um I picked the duchess and when it came to discovering which side she supported it said “Lord” and not “Lady”. Also I have noticed several times throughout the demo that it says lord instead of lady or he instead of she when playing as a male and have the employer be female

2 Likes

I’ll look into it!

1 Like

Glitch