The Passenger is OUT!

This Story it self is THE Achievement :black_heart: & I cannot wait for the full release!

7 Likes

Congrats, cant wait for release. I enjoyed this one a lot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now that’s something to look forward for, OM freaking G! I can’t wait for the official release! I’ve played your IF a lot of times already and it is so addictive!! Congrats! I’m sure it’ll be a success!

2 Likes

Just finished the demo and it’s such a treat! It’s not much, but I found a few typos for ya :slight_smile:

Chapter 1:

Chapter 5:

4 Likes

Hey gang, how are you doing? Not much to report this week (I’m still working on the assets and whatnot) but I wanted to give huge thanks to everyone who donated to my ko-fi. Thanks to you I was able to reach the goal to pay for the art assets :grin: I’m so so grateful, you have no idea :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope you’re all doing well, lots of hugs and see you soon!

40 Likes

Going through a heat wave here lol

Glad to hear you are doing great! tell Roach we miss her! :kissing:

12 Likes

Big Announcement!

Hey gang, popping in to let you know I got all my assets together and submitted them to Hosted Games :grin: Now we just have to wait for TP to be added to the queue. To celebrate I’m showing you all the kick-ass cover my amazing artist, Anya came up with:

I seriously can’t stop looking at it; so creepy and the vibes :star_struck:

Again, thank you all very much for all the support and appreciation you’ve given me and my little project :heart:

Hugs!

188 Likes

Oh shit I’m so happy this is finally getting released. Amazing to see one of my favourite Horror stories (and favourite overall, really) on this site is complete.

BEWARE TZR’NEKRE IS AT HAND.

16 Likes

LOVE the art!! And congratulations!!

11 Likes

ohhhhhhhhhh that look awesome! But you know whats more creepy? the shadow of an Alien on the roof! :rofl:

I call it first! My mc gonna totally look like helen ripley now! Roach can play Newt! :joy:

8 Likes

Congrats Pime! The cover art looks great!

7 Likes

Congrats! The cover art is amazing and I cannot wait to play the full game!

7 Likes

Yooo congrats! Super pumped for this to come out

8 Likes

That is one creepy and

15 Likes

that scared me! seriously though, thats such good art. like i cant stop looking at it even if its literally creeping me out.

congratulations!

8 Likes

The Passenger is officially queued for release :relieved:

85 Likes

December 29th? Geez, that’s a new Year Gift! Damn Santa being a slow poke!

Also…Poke Yow! All that release-pressure…give us Snippet of Smoochies :grin:

With roach! :kissing:

20 Likes

I don’t think I can give anything away because that would mean i’d have to show snippets of everyone just to be fair (it’s like having 4 kids and having to buy candy for all of them :laughing:) but I can link a kiss ask from Tumblr :nail_care:

22 Likes

My ass is ready for Roach

12 Likes

That work too! Omg, Roaaaaaaaaaach…

Yes yes yes, they deserve all the attention! :rofl: well, deserve…more like, gotta love how chaotic they are lol

Aw, love Horizon’s reaction! :heart:

6 Likes