The Passenger is OUT!

So bigger than cthulhu. Nice

5 Likes

Holy. Crap. I was blown away with how well this was written! Keep up the awesome work!

3 Likes

@trevers17 @joe_g7 that’s Roach alright :wink:

@sharknap Thanks a lot :grin: As of now, I’m not really planning to expand a lot more on Mom since Livvy is the one with the proactive role, so to speak.

Now that’s an interesting idea right there.

The perks of being a cloud of metaphysical energy.

So glad to read that people find my writting style dynamic, I mean some side of me had to be.

13 Likes

Damn this update was :ok_hand: perfect, magnificent, sublime etc etc. I rly like this game, it’s very well written, I look forward to seeing more of it! Tho if anything I was a lil surprised it kinda skipped so many years between kid and present time. I mean honestly I don’t mind it, guess I just kinda liked the idea of like an eldritch monster faced with petty teen drama and such haha. Anyways good luck with the game!

6 Likes

I just finished reading the new chapter few minutes ago and I wanted to think my perspective on the characters I’ve met so far.

Personal favorite would have to be Fiama. The interactions with her so far was very well written and I just became attracted to her personality. The flirting options with her is definitely what I would be saying in real life, and Bruno will add an interesting dynamic to the relationship.

As for Livvy, she just reminds me of my older sister in real life so I have no idea how you did that, but that is still a good character regardless. I just feel like she and her roommate are going to find out the big secret someday.

Roach and Jonny. Now, these two are best friend material. Like for real. I’m seriously considering having two playthroughs based on romancing Roach and other romancing Fiama. I can relate to Jonny’s feelings towards the people in a small town but I think there is something that just gets him to stay in the town but I can’t quite put a finger on it. I’m sure I’ll find out once I play through again.

7 Likes

Huzzah.
Content.

My rating of chapter two would have to be
“Hey, it was pretty good man”
Not as strong as chapter one I don’t think but it was pretty good my man.

My opinions might change though when I play a more godly character over the fairly nice guy act I’ve got going on at the moment to romance Roach.

Since chapter one was very amusing for me due to the immense amounts of pain and suffering our little god creature got from simply existing :3

One point in Chappy two I found slightly wacky however is how your sister asks you if your ok, and wanting a fairly true answer. This in itself is fine but like, she asks it while her unserious drunk ass friends on the table so I was kind of just like “Ah yes let me devulge my deepest sorrows and woes to you my beloved sister and person I have met twice.”

An “are you ok” moment is normally just a private ordeal you know?

But yeah chapter two was neat Roach didn’t act as cute though which made me sad :frowning:
But she is still pretty cool even if she dosnt act as cute.
Also Hunter new best waifu

3 Likes

In-world answer: It was a terrible time for MC—full of confusion, weird bodily functions, awkward interactions—so they sort of don’t think too much about that time.

Real-world answer: how do you teenager? I don’t remember a time when I knew how to do it, so the interactions with actual teens on the story would’ve read horribly. Like my classmates would comment on the way I speak because I’ve always been an old person. Always.

@MichaelCrank Wow, thanks so much for the comments on the characters. I really enjoy reading what vibe they give off, and if they’re likable or not.

Ha! Fair enough.

Why not both tho.

5 Likes

OwO?
“Hunter Chaaan notice meeee~ Aguuuu~ <3”

2 Likes

@pimenita Just finished reading the new chapter and I just wanted to come on here and say how much I love each and every character in this game! Every scene and choice feels so natural and the game makes you feel like you know every single character. It’s so lovely!

I feel like every character is family and I just wanna protect them all!

And Roach truly continues to make me swoon with every interaction we have. But I also had a bit of a question so in the beginning of the game Roach says that he’s a virgin. So is the MC a virgin or will we be able to choose if we can be in the next update or I guess talk about it?

And will the shy/more flustered mc be able to I guess have more intimate moments like the more forward mc did with Roach this chapter? (Not sure if I’m explaining it right.) My flustered mc just wants to kiss Roach and have Roach have his way with her so bad!

And that’s all! Keep up the great work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You raise some interesting points. A shy MC will have a somewhat slow-burn romance with Roach (probably starting around Ch3 or 4). I like the idea of choosing if MC is a virgin or not (Diaspora did it and it was so cool).

Also, Roach so isn’t a virgin :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

This game is super amazing, I love playing the part of the monster! Keep it up!!!

1 Like

While Roach is not the Hunter, he is still an entity (and the one who probably killed the ones in the story that Lizzy told MC) monster so that’s always a plus. hey is the kid also a entity? he seem… too outlandish? Nice Valentines Day update!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“Jonny isn’t the most articulated person out there. His strength lies elsewhere”

Ideas are articulated, people are articulate.

Unless one is talking about joints, but I doubt Roach is saying that he’s secretly an evil puppet lacking full range of motion. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am usually not a fan of horror, but I love a good story, and yours is intersting AND well written so far. So I will follow this, and see where this goes.

4 Likes

@Umbreonpanda regarding the spoiler: funnily enough I toyed with the idea, but it lacked something. Most of the time it has to be love at first sight with a concept for it to stay in the story. Bruno’s just the kind of kid who could grow up to become a writer someday.

@stsword thanks for the head’s up, I’ll change it. That mental image tho :laughing:

3 Likes

Wow this is definitely one of the best Wips out there at the moment!! Keep up the good work, I’m eager for mooooore!!

2 Likes

hello, i just read this and i wanted to say that the blushing/flustered flirt reactions are glorious and i love how everyone reacts to them. i can’t wait to see where this wip goes!!

5 Likes

…Can’t believe I’ve picked up the pink panther mascot foreshadowing but with the wrong conclusions. :rofl: That scene was horrifyingly good. Also, that Roach scene at the end of the update :eyes::heart:. What a great update!

10 Likes

I was amused at how close you were with that comment.

5 Likes

Screenshot_13

:cherry_blossom: hehe.

12 Likes