The Passenger is OUT!

Ah, right, well that’s fine then xd

Guess that makes sense, yeah, everyone’s gonna make 'em look more like they think they’d look/want them to look.

But thanks for liking it. And I’ll go I’ll browse that tag and your tumblr page.

2 Likes

Hello, gang :grin: I’m very glad to announce that last week I wrote 7k words–which for me is a lot. There was some copy pasting I admit, but that’s only because I have to write different scenarios depending on who’s alive and who’s dead and yadda yadda yadda. We’re 13k words into CH9 and there’s been yelling and people punching people and lots of crying. Everything is a mess.

Keep yourselves safe, wash your hands, hugs!

36 Likes

Wait, what? :open_mouth:

16 Likes
Summary

tenor

31 Likes

yeah, totally judging you for that vilainy move!!

Put roach under lock NEVEHHHHHHHH! You stay away from mah Smoochie Giver!

7 Likes

Hey there :upside_down_face: So! This week I wrote 5k words of a chase scene and I’m so done with it. You know, I don’t think I want to write another chase scene ever again (I’m not adding another one to The Passenger if I can help it). I’m super excited about what’s to come now that that part is over; so many important chats to be had :grin: SO. MUCH. CHARACTER. DEVELOPMENT (Or not, you choose!)

Keep yourselves safe, wash your hands, hugs!

35 Likes

whats a chase scene?

And will there be a sequel to the story?

Also congrat you busy bee! :grin:

2 Likes

Whenever the antagonists chase the protagonist or the protagonist chases the antagonist, and it goes like this:
GrayLikableJaguar-size_restricted

Nope, but I’m already thinking about another IF I want to write :writing_hand:

Thanks, Red :relaxed:

18 Likes

so that scene in the wood, would that be considered a chasing scene?

1 Like

Exactly.

3 Likes

they do say, you learn something new everyday lol Thanks! :wink:

3 Likes

Ohhh, the anticipation. Makes me wonder what juicy ideas you’ve come up with for this chase scene. Pray tell, dear author, how hectic would you say this particular scene is. Of course, you can choose not to answer if it involve spoilers.

5 Likes

Not too hectic if I’m being honest, that’s why I hate them; they are a necessary evil between scenes I actually want to write :laughing:

14 Likes

Ahhh I am so ready to play this game, I fell in love with the demo and the writing style, is really unique and just downright hilarious, specially when you stick to a more outworldly playthrough, eldritch MC is just so so extra, I love it :rofl:. I honestly don’t remember laughing this much playing a game on a long, long time :rofl:

6 Likes

You are pure joy. I cannot WAIT to buy this game :heart:

7 Likes

gotta keep your knees up at at least a 90 degree angle or its only considered a Jogging Pursuit. Johnny Bravo is a master at his craft for a reason

11 Likes

@Fujcog thanks, it’s always a hit or miss with humor so I’m glad people find it amusing–or at least not too distracting :blush:

@Jender aw, my economy can’t wait either :laughing:

Don’t act like you don’t have fins.

12 Likes

I’ve eaten enough legs to know how they work, darling.

16 Likes

I’m onto you :unamused: you’re really the Mc, a cosmic monster, and this is your turn around of an autobiography

19 Likes

130c7f8c3ad150eb79b439b09f6a614a

37 Likes