The Passenger is OUT!

What do you mean? You are not planning tossing the casts into the woods and gonna ask a hunter to bring you their hearts, right?:crazy_face: Should I start nervous now?:wink: Neither of them seems like a good news though, but I’d choose being heartbroken if I have to, for no reason or something like masochistic, let’s just see what you have in store, I’m sure I’d always being gladly surprised whatever you do.

1 Like

Zalgo text in a game? Impressive. So far it’s been fun going to continue on. With edit if any new perspectives come.

Well i completed it. Looking forward to having a cult with my ancient girlfriend. Just gotta destroy the hunter and stay with roach forever.

1 Like

I think I’d have to ask what you mean by pissed at a game? cause I can only feel pissed at a story or game if the plot takes a logical or thematic nosedive, but I don’t think that’s what you mean?

3 Likes

This part gave me chills and made my eyes water lol. Absolutely creepy and I love it.

5 Likes

I am now.

Relatable.

Also relatable.

But if I explain it won’t be ominous anymore, where’s the fun in that?

6 Likes

Last beta update of the year. I hope your 2019 didn’t suck too much and I hope next year will be kinder to all of us.

CH7 is now 5k words long and I’ve just finished a scene I’ve been wanting to write since I began plotting The Passenger. Then there’s that other scene, and those other two… CH7 will be a wild ride; so many of you are going to be so mad at me. It’ll be glorious.

The branches are a bit of a pain in the ass now that there’s so many ways things can go awry, but they’ll be worth it in the end.

Thanks for all the love and help, and for the enthusiasm in my little project (I will never stop being amazed at how many people are interested in my gang of freaks).

Have a great new year’s eve and see you next year :grin:

41 Likes

2c3335c9-941b-44a1-92d7-51db5d75f409

15 Likes

I… can’t wait.
ea5a6f22-0983-4a2c-b05b-043fe290a11e

A useless tips: Nothing would mad me unless you coax Roach into telling my MC that he stopped loving him. That way I would just…cry a river and swimming in it.

4 Likes

images

5 Likes

creates Bunker for Roach

gets turrets in case Roach is secretly the hunter all along.

17 Likes

Being pissed at being heartbroken because of a game :rofl:

2 Likes

You guys ever wonder what will happen if the REAL God of the cultists shows up?

11 Likes

A God fight!

1 Like

Hey there gang :relaxed:

How was your january 1st? I personally spent it hungover at my nephew’s birthday party–hangover + tween party isn’t the best mix, believe it or not. One day I will wake up and I’ll be a responsible adult.

Anyway, CH7 is 9k words long and stuff is happening, tho the next plot point is still quite far away (been writing branches and wondering how many of you will f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶n̶ choose those paths, oh well)

Hugs!

35 Likes

Guess who is half-way through CH7? 15k words in and I’m having lots of fun, so much so that I will put a warning on this chapter. Hopefully I didn’t get too carried away, but I guess my betas will let me know if the scene is dragging on.

I wrote a few scenes blind because I didn’t jot down the next plot points, but I’m gathering all my notes (translation: stuff I write on my phone when I wake up at 3 in the morning) to have a base for the next part.

Hugs!

32 Likes

I didn’t know what to expect when I started to read, but wow is this really well written.

It’s awesome knowing what you are and having that fear of being chased while behaving as a human instead of some amnesia thing happening, and the humor is just on point! I’m definitely looking forward to reading it once it’s complete!

5 Likes

I’m so excited and i read this wip weekly .just for my fill of roach. Thank you for your hard work and talent. I cant wait to buy this one .roach is the best :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ooohhhhh, amnesiac MC is one of my biggest pet peeves; that trope is so lazy and I’m way too impatient to wait for an answer :rofl:

15 Likes

I made an account just to say this, I have a saved game and I have problems with it:When I load the game it sends me to the relationship page and when I press to go back to stats and return to the game, it sends me back to the relationship page so I cant play the game because of this bug.

3 Likes

This is a bug of the save gane mechanic itself the author has no influence on it

2 Likes