[WIP] The Passenger (Full Alpha Demo is Out 8/8/2019)

The perks of loving horror while also being a sweetheart; sometimes I forget I’m supposed to scare people.

Neat, that’s my favorite part of writing it too.

:blush: Thanks.

Ah yeah, that’s sort of their thing.

Roach is a lot of things :wink:

Ah yeah, I’ll probably write different flavor text depending on how bold vs shy Newman is, but I’m not too worried about it to be honest :sweat_smile: I’m more interested in writing other kinds of flavor text like high humanity vs low humanity, or magnetic vs stoic, that sort of thing.

I’m currently working on CH6, 22k words in :muscle: the beta stage hasn’t started yet (the story will be either 9 or 10 chapters long).

Thanks for your comments :hugs: you can check the game’s tumblr if you haven’t already.

16 Likes

I love this story, it’s fun and I love roach. I can’t seem to stay away from him. I wanna know on truth or dare what was Newman’s fantasy ? Inquiring minds need to know. Cant wait till this comes out, thank you for the hard work!

3 Likes

Based on what we know about Newman’s true nature, I’m guessing something involving extreme eating.

6 Likes

You aren’t the only one :laughing: Headcanon territory.

:rofl:

8 Likes

same

December 1st already? This is terrifying. Hey gang, last week was pretty productive if I say so myself: CH6 is now 27k words long and Fiama’s scene has been written. She didn’t want to let Newman go so it ended up being longer than I expected, but hey, that’s a good thing.

Next week I want to have Horizon’s scene written, and I don’t know what I’m going to do with Roach; maybe I put their part at the end, or maybe somewhere in CH7. Who knows.

Also The Passenger reached 610 likes :partying_face: how awesome is that? Once I have a moment to rest, I’ll think about something to celebrate it (I sort of have an idea of what I want to do, something with polls maybe).

Hugs!

38 Likes

I’m so excited bb!!! Go go go!!! You can do it! I know you can! We’re all here supporting you!

4 Likes