The Passenger is OUT!

that’s fair. if no one else is having an issue with it, i’ll just assume it’s me. :partying_face:

3 Likes

that was me :blush: I was so glad to see that in the story and it was written excellently!

8 Likes

It was you! Sorry, I knew it was someone that always comments. Happy anniversary :grin:

9 Likes

I really enjoyed this one!

17 Likes

I lied. I updated the files one last time as a little something to celebrate the 500 likes :partying_face:

This update contains:

• Asking the player if they want to see warnings at the start of each chapter.
  • NB as a possible gender for Roach and Horizon.
  • Some variable tweaks.
  • Another scene in the restrooms in Luna Ridge; let’s see if it flows better.
  • Grammar, some of @sharknap’s suggestions, other stuff.

This isn’t the beta, just a part of it but who cares. For now enjoy, remember to start from the beginning and thank you all so very much :heart:

46 Likes

Loved this!
I haven’t been able to try different paths yet with work and everything but i really wanted/need to know are there different paths? like can we choose to not be the god of the cult?

3 Likes

For plot reasons I need MC there, but you can certainly choose not to feel comfortable with the whole thing.

And thanks, Cat :relaxed:

3 Likes

Was still having trouble with the otherworldly stat so I’m code diving and learning…

…so

…much.

Cheating is fun!!

5 Likes

Idk why but when you described the cult i could only see them as this

Summary

From that iconic scene, i think is the yellow capes

16 Likes

You had me smiling until I saw Roach was there too and it made me laugh. Damn you Trops :laughing:

7 Likes

They just refuse to be left out of anything

7 Likes

Holy… Molly. Good job making the human experience feel like a second skin that does not quite fit. Well-worded and a good balance of experiencing and looking from the outside-in. Really eerie going through that starting so early in life with a tiny body and an ancient consciousness that’s pretty callous.

In my play through, my LI was Roach and I started a cult. SO much fun. :smiley: I did so appreciate the options in the spectrum of how much of a pri… uh… difficult, otherworldly… person you wanted to be.

The writing and demo experience are thoroughly enjoyable and I am looking forward to the whole thing once you’re done. Great, great job!:raised_hands::raised_hands:

7 Likes

I’m happy to announce I’ve finished fixing up the first 5 chapters. Now I can finally start planning the last half of The Passenger n_n

The game went from 151.900 words and an average of 48.925 per playthrough to 154.836 and an average of 49.190.

Stuff added to the beta (the copy that isn't on dashingdon)
  • The option to tell Roach you’d like to keep things strictly sexual and no-strings-attached. It mostly changes the way they act towards MC; you get all the double entendres minus the mushiness.
  • A couple of small paragraphs describing how MC feels as Roach goes through their big reveal back in CH1.
  • Changed the wording on some options to make them clearer.

Any new suggestions, grammar corrections, etc will be added as you send them in.

I’ll start adjusting the next plot points as soon as possible. Hugs :grin:

22 Likes

don’t forget that scene I told you about (couple of post aboves) .

1 Like

The question about Horizon?

But why wouldn’t anyone want the mushiness? :cry:

(Can you tell that I’m obsessed with Roach?)

6 Likes

no . That scene (in the cult) . You get choices like ''Go see fiama, spend time with dude-bro-whats-his-name , -molest-roach some more :kissing_smiling_eyes: or go to sleep .

But that scene is the issue , if you dont romance anyone . so say if I pick ‘‘Go to sleep’’, it feel weird . Like you were in the cabin hearing roach blahblah, then the next scene say ‘‘you came back to the cabin’’…when did we leave ?

@trevers17 and he write such good mooshyness to boot…I don’t know how he found the strenghhhhhhhhhhhhhhht (may have a private altar where he sacrifice good looking goodies and LOOT to roach name) before he proceed to write that kind of stuff!

3 Likes

Mh, I’ll take a look at that.

@trevers17 different people want different stuff and Roach won’t say no :laughing:

5 Likes

Maybe if you aren’t romancing anyone, you could go and talk to Horizon instead of going to sleep.

3 Likes

Such a Good idea…

That one flirt need to be investigated furtherrrrrr…with less peoples around…:kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes