[WIP] The Passenger (Complete Alpha Demo)

AAAAAAAAAAA i’m so excited!! i’m sure you did a great job and i cannot wait to throw all my money at you haha :relaxed: :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hey there, gang :grin: I’ve been working on CH8’s and CH9’s pacing this week and about to add choices to CH9 because I sort of forgot the interactive part of interactve fiction on that chapter :sweat_smile: I also keep taking scenes from CH9 and switching them over to CH8, but I think the finished product will have a better word/playing time ratio per chapter that way which is always cool in my opinion.

Hope you’re all doing fine, take care, hugs!

64 Likes

I forgor :skull:

3 Likes

dang, that’s great progress! Can’t wait xD

4 Likes

Hey, gang :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: How is it going? I’ve been working on CH9, adding choices and whatnot. I wanted to be done with it before the end of the week, but it needed more work than I initially thought :neutral_face: Oh well, it happens.

Take care of yourselves, see you all next week!

71 Likes

Hey there, gang! I’m happy to announce I finished fixing CH9 and I’m super ready to tackle CH10 next week :grin: CH10 is big and I’m planning to work a lot on it, so I’m not sure when I will be done. And I don’t want to rush it because I know it needs some deep improvements :sweat_smile:

Hope you’re doing great, hugs!

53 Likes