[WiP] The Golden Eagle

Is Ekaterina a romance option, and if she is how can I romance her?

2 Likes

Out of curiosity are you going to keep the original chapters already released are you going to completely reorganize it? Because I love the flow of the plot so far.

2 Likes

While I am thoroughly excited for the Aswick sequel… I am bummed that Golden Eagle is going, at least temporarily, on the back burner.

4 Likes

Right now everything after Montignerac is unlikely to stay, at least in the form that they are currently. I have a few different ideas on how I want to reshape the plot of the story, but it will all have to wait for now. Time away will give me some time to figure out what I need to do in order to get back on track with The Golden Eagle.

So, for now I’ll be concentrating on a story about religious infighting instead.

5 Likes

So you’re going to get rid of that beautiful observer Path? Honestly though I have faith in writing ability.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m a bit bummed though as so far I liked this more than Aswick, maybe it’s due to the more tolerant attitudes this society has towards gay people, or maybe it’s the uniforms.:sweat_smile:
Also agree with @Rogar please keep the observer part, it was awesome and my mc liked being able to stay an officer, instead of having to go back into civilian life.

7 Likes

I’m going to agree too, the observer path was good and I was looking forward to what would happen later.

But the university path wasn’t as good as the observer.

5 Likes

I really enjoyed it up the university path just because you kinda feel normal it was a great build up to what would been a really interesting plot points and say left us at a cliffhanger. But I will say the Observer path is better.
But we know @Goshman can pull this off and maybe his ideas is better.

But I am really looking forward to Awsick as well I think it maybe four books all together. So I really excited to where this Dynasty can go.

1 Like

I just hope there will be a romance option for the good Colonel Augustina or Ekaterina. Anyway will take a look at lord of ashwick good luck on your venture!

2 Likes

Why is Reyer not available!!! NOOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

You need to ask @Goshman.

2 Likes

@Goshman:

1. Count me among those who love the observer path as is. I hope you’re able to keep as much of it as possible.
  2. Also count me among those who would love to see an MC romance with Reyer included. It would be awesome if you could find a way to work that into the restructured game.
  3. A romance/fling with a royal would also be potentially intriguing, even if it likely would be ultimately doomed.
9 Likes

hundred precent support fromt on these points. Also another good option would be Ekaterina because her character is really well developed and even with her… experiences in the war remains her inner strenght.

1 Like

Not if theater boy really is the bastard son of the emperor, since that would leave a wealth of possibilities. For one you could marry him particularly if you are/become a noble. Since he would presumably far enough down the line of succession and not as legitimate as the other children in any case for his marriage to not really matter all that much in grand scheme of things. Again particularly if we’re a bonafide hero from either a filthy rich or an old distinguished family.
Secondly he might be unimportant enough to survive the transition to a full republic too.
The path where the love affair would be most likely to go nowhere (beyond a possible lifelong lover deal that is) would be if we were to fight to make him emperor, whether constitutional or autocratic.

Hmmm, if theater boy is a bastard than a marriage to him might well be possible if the MC is so inclined. It’s also not impossible that one of the other royals might take a discreet MC as a life-long lover in addition to the royal’s (future or current) arranged marriage to someone else. but a one-night stand or a May-December romance is probably more likely.

3 Likes

To be honest i like where the observer path and the university paths were going. University path had some foreshadowing for a bloody as hell revolution and the observer path had a good possible romance and i mean who doesnt want to hunt down the (insult or your choice) of a commanding officer. I liked where they were both going. University may have bean dull compared to the mcs life at war but that was extremely realistic. There isnt to many thing that will get the adrenaline going like war.

5 Likes

@Goshman I am very confused because when you first meet maxime it starts describing her as a woman but later it describes them as a man not sure if that was an error or intended

1 Like

It’s a fantastic game.Can’t wait to play the whole game.Can you please give an estimation when the whole game be released

1 Like

@Goshman - When you’re ready to move forward contact a mod or myself to reopen the thread.