[WiP] The Golden Eagle

I don’t believe anyone said women ONLY care for uniforms and medals. I think we all agree that there is more to attraction than just a uniform. That said, I’ve heard enough living, breathing (straight) women comment on the beneficial affect of a uniform on a man’s appearance that I’ve long since been convinced that there is something to it.

5 Likes

Hmm depends Nazi uniforms are sexy (I know how terrible they were lol. I am speaking of uniform itself) and British but that’s the protocol ones the normal are ugly and dull. And I find police fire department and etc ridiculous. I think is the fit man inside what we want lol

The problem was, they were meant to look good. So they were absolutely useless as actual uniforms. Thin, immoveable, tight, you could barely sit down in them, and no protection from any kind of assault or weather.

Yeah, but sexy as hell. I like your new name…
Also trying the university route. I hope I could say no To be a cabaret Madame. LIKE A NOBLE MARA WoULD FIND IT LIKE AN INSULT. Also I prefer observer rute way more.

1 Like

It’s not just women, and yes that was a part, admittedly a small part but a part nonetheless, of why I tried to join the airforce officer training once upon a time.

Yes, agreed but the fallout from that was that they pretty much condemned knee-high boots as fashion for men for almost a century (the last decade it is increasingly visible on the streets again on some guys, but only during things like the fashion week and such. Still that’s better then when I was in highschool.) :grin:
Wagner was another thing the Nazi almost ruined. :rage:

You mean the Queen’s household cavalry and such, they’re alright.
The old American Cavalry uniforms were pretty nice too.

French mounted police and motorcycle officers also have some nice uniforms. :blush:

4 Likes

Mara we have to join it at some point so we maybe not be able to shoot it down. There going to be some gentle railroading in that respect. Reyer my platonic love want the MC back uniform so that could be another route. but honestly I just guessing… I got funny story about old Jewish girlfriend and Nazi uniform and her kinks relating too it.

I sea the appeal but he look 12. I cannot talk the Marines dress blues look like they walk out mid 1830.

I don’t know I find repulsive have to be a Cabaret madame. The choice said going to university. Not end being a Madame in a vice local. I could understand that each branch couldn’t branch forever. BUT BEING A MADAME… Don’t seem very noble , or university based. I like the obsessed girl in observer path. And I like the story in the university path

What we don’t know what exactly their objective is yet but obviously crazy things are going on. You could end up being the headquarters for the revolt that will eventually happen. Honestly you can being the head of the network for the whatever Movement we feel like backing. Just imagine the fine evening dress with music playing and bands move and people dance as the manager in smoke filk room deciding the fate of th empire.

BUT I AM PRO MONARCHY…AND PRO NOBILITY except I am there as a spy for the army or a noble… I don’t know what hell is Mara doing there. Still being interesting don’t get me wrong, but pro monarchy nobles should have a reason to go there

I may be biased here, but may I introduce you to the Finnish m36 uniform. It may not be a Hugo Boss design, but it’s a far more useful in all-round use…

Well, no kidding. The one and only time I’ve ever been approached by a guy was when I was in uniform on leave. And the current Finnish uniform isn’t even all that impressive.

9 Likes

Again maybe we can hook uo back with old unit or this circle we are Joining to push for reform in empire. Maybe we will be able to get are commission back in are old unit. Again though are two major paths reform or revolution.Then if we succeed or fail.

That m36 looks like they couldn’t decide whether to pay homage to the Soviet or German Army uniforms.

1 Like

Would make sense, the Germans and Soviets both had interest in seeing who won the Finnish Civil War.

1 Like

It makes sense because Finland at that point had great amount of influence and experience from the Prussian forces in the German army, and that has stuck to a degree all the way to this day. The core of the modern Finnish military was formed with the Jaegers who returned home after WW1 came to a close in the east, but before that Finland did have soldiers in the Imperial Russian army as well.
EDIT: Fun fact, the Marsch aus Petersburg originates from the Finnish Guard in the Imperial Russian army, and was adopted by Prussia after Nicholas I heard it back in 1837, liked it, and gifted it to his brother-in-law: the King of Prussia.

And, as @Bryce_Kaldwin said, supplies would come from both Germany and Soviet Russia during the Civil War.

5 Likes

If you went to the Observer path, how do you guys and gals think we will be called back to the Empire?

I think after the revolution starts, we will be called back to fight against the revolutionaires, and because we never met any of then, we will not be given the choice to side with them.

1 Like

You’re probably right about the fact that we will be called back to fight when the revolution starts but I don’t think that we won’t be able to change sides.Maybe after some fighting we will see the reason they are fighting for and be given a chance to change sides.

I think we’re going to survive full Tour of Duty in the free states which is going to be a couple of years before we go back home.

that would be a stupid maneuver. And making choices cheap. You can’t base some serious BIG PLOT in something so minor like going to university or not 200,000 words ago.
It’s like say Well you choose go to pee five years ago Well you can’t be astronaut now.

Could be maybe different and difficult be a rebel but not to the point to block the big choice of game.

I think my female observer are called back because Marianne plotting her doom to make me go and be changed for a sex male she could toy. so I would return on same while male romance her would return like heroes

Well the author did say that the observer path was going to be around 30k words so I don’t think he will make it much longer than it is now