[WiP] The Golden Eagle

Every time I clicked the stats option this appeared

Muster gas is not in game. Also don’t compare it with Gatlin. Also still being sexist. IMAGINE IF WERE GATLIN GUN ONLY FOR AFRO AMERICANS REST OF RACES YOU GOT A PIÑATA LORE BOOK

1 Like

At the beginning of chapter 1 this error appeared

I would be happy if I still get sharper young woman. the game only on the halfway mark. There could still be muster gas you evil lovely Spaniard. I feel like would not be happy until they give you a fat man.

if (charisma > 50)
The female Aspirant before you lets out a few hurried yelps as she avoids her feet getting tangled with yours. Although you try your utmost to keep up, she is the one who makes your dance look in the least bit refined, helping you with her own movements to lead you in the right positions. She flashes you a kind smile as she lifts your hand up and twirls underneath it, crossing over to you other side.

Shouldn’t it be Charisma < 50 ?

Men lol :rolling_eyes: And yes Mara is my role-playing character and is charming ruthless and uses poison. And don’t like army she is there to jump to power and money not to read Native way of rule based in starving leaders .She didn’t want hear mumboyumbo. She want money and something to get a leverage like a gatlin blueprint for Empire

1 Like

Mara are character as current give no reason to that be that moral bankrupted…did you let children burn/get buried alive during the mine cave it?

No of course not. That’s stupid and a way to not high up. Mara is not psycho kicking puppies lol. she is ruthless and ambitious like Napoleon

The game does make it as phycho more like a cost of war. It was them or some of your men.

wait, you don’t need to let the children burn alive in the bunk houses and get burried in the mines when the nitroglystrin goes off? :pensive:

1 Like

…So you kill the kitties. It avoidable but it will cost you time and your men.

There is a choice send men pick children by force to don’t make noise and then put nitro that was my choice a good one. I give a shit for my men lives

Did you let the railroad workers survive when you tore up the tracks too?

that depends how pessimistic or optimistic I was playing. But normaly yes.

ok. umm did you fire on 1st corps in front of you in the Pass fight?

Then Mara is the monster lol… You are far worse.lol :wink:

1 Like

…not on my first ten play through.

1 Like

That curse of CoC if play them too much. And just being gamer in general you want see it all. The only game I never try not to known everything was Undertale.

Now imagine a scenario where you were harder pressed - and you had a gatling gun - you’d feel better about letting the survivors live, yes?

But if you never had a gatling gun, to survive the Grenadiers you might have to fire on friendlies too…

I am a role player I don’t play to see all I play in character. Several characters normally being Mara my main