[WiP] The Golden Eagle

Well that letter about the good colonel was altered or censored numerous times before it got to us, maybe they even removed a few choice bits.

True if the mc refuses he just finds someone else, which means that whatever he’s currently doing back in the Empire is likely critical to the overall plot.
Still my mc likes remaining an officer more then becoming a student so he’s okay…for now.

1 Like

Maybe when we get back to world we become one of major Commander of this new guard that in the city.

Mara would die just for go away of Piñata culture… I am imaging that hard lore wall I had to read for one hour strike It is an information pamphlet she has to read day after day in a fever maniac torture… like a Poe’s crown. Day after Day of useless local lore for tribes millions of acres away from any delegation… While Mara clean her weapon imaging how easy could be just pull the trigger on her head and end the torture is the Piñata hell. #pleaseletMaraskiphellchapter

I finished a New World path session and found everything to be intuitively true and smoothly working - no unexpected checks or unattainable choices.

now for some feedback re: New World Observer role:

I felt the lore, setting and actual adventure to be written well with enough to keep a reader interested in it throughout (so far). The big picture is there.

Where I felt some issues was in the details - the choices available seemed arbitrary and without consequence. Sleeping in the church vs making camp - I had no basis to make an informed decision on which to chose. Does an “observer” out in the field normally follow the host customs? Will sleeping in the church move me from “observer” to “participant” in everyone’s eyes? I had no answers to form an informed decision process here so I randomly chose sleeping in the church.

Concerning the Gatling gun - I heard mention of it during the end scene and learned the inventor’s name but nothing more … did i miss a branch of the story or did I experience what everyone else does and just expected more from “speculation” and forun discussion?

Ok. I look forward to more later.

1 Like

For the Gatling gun, you need to have a high relationship with Marianne

2 Likes

So, basically I have to pretend to lust for her to get it? I thought she was a straight RO… so my MC (which is female) can only attain friendship… is Marianne bi?

1 Like

I tray bang her she totally say she would use me to lust boys she is heterosexual. the only fun in Piñata chapter and he is heterosexual. Also means the only DAMN REWARD OF CHAPTER IS MEN ONLY I COULD BANG THE INVENTOR OR THE GATLING GIMME MY GUN!!!

So a female MC can never get the Gatling gun?

No is men big apendage to compensation

2 Likes

No sadly you cannot get the gun. But you ladies can get the countess so I jelly enought about. That pretty far trades I must say. :wink: One of think I like about this game is everyone is not into or would be sexualtly attractive to you just like in real life.

Agreed but what reward is equal to the Gatling gun? idk … just something for @Goshman to keep in mind.

1 Like

University route interesting your parents want to settle down your if commoner the business is growing, your noble there gaining family land back. The countess and Max Founded Le Chat de Soradour is google tranlator did it job mean The cat of Soradour. There offering you run it after your graduation, but at the same time if you talk to old commander she want to get back uniform and help her with the reform movement. Of course if dong Observer path we are dealing entirely different bags of worms.

1 Like

My MC feels an irrational loyality to the old fossil - she feels he was with her in the Mountains, he influenced her career so she never denies his request.

1 Like

That’s what I got my Patreon articles for.

4 Likes

We are not talk about comte we talking about are lovely Colonel and all her badass ways.

I don’t want a countess I WANT A DAMN TANGIBLE REWARD . Sincerely put something so important as a gatlin gun and say NO BOYS ONLY IF YOU ARE GIRL OR NON BINARY GO BANG THE PIÑATA lore. As a girl who advantage I have going observer NONE you go there and drink bad alcohol. No interesting interactions with anyone , no thrilling scenes even not spying… Just read lore that should be part of a short story not in a game. This remember me the Quijote in first part he put a damn short novel that have nothing to do with story of Quijote so almost everyone just skip that part . Cervantes recognized the error in second part.

Doing the Observer path I can get the gatling gun and a Cute noblewoman. It’s like the writer don’t want me to do the university path.

Marianne is lovely <3. A beautiful and ambitious noblewoman is the perfect match for my character.

6 Likes

again not just wall lore it setting the scene telling you what your seeing you boring would be going over all the damn paper work they do. But I did ask him about this. He going to make some other rewards for different lovers. Doing path is more then just gun your learn new tactics that never been introduces in the old world. Gun just something little extra :wink:

Honestly @poison_mara somebody need to make the Empress Wu game for you! That would be your game.

No is directly sexist. Also that tactical stuff of Piñata group has no use in Europe. Gatlin changed the war forever it’s importance is key. I would certainly prostitute myself or killing the dude of the girl for one. Inclusivity is harm to death. In fact killing blackmail or spy the blueprints for the empire coyld be a big adition to Piñata vs Lucifernus lore nightmare

Is not deal breaker if somebody told me I could not unlock muster gas because I was man in this game I would be ok with that.

mara are you always so blood thirsty in gaming my good lady?