Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

When the MC goes
“Oi Nerinas! What’s that on your collar? Oh. My bad. Its just the soup you tried to drink earlier.”

It was just really lame when the other taunt was as awesome and cool as

“Look at this man-child trying to fit in with his big talk! Of course I’m not the best, I was just scrubbing shit off the floor yesterday! Which is pretty much the same as what I’m about to do.”

or

“Is that how you treat women? No wonder the only thing you can beat is your own…” I’m not sure what that last part is since I took that one from the comment scene list but I’m guessing penis

Maybe a quip about Nerina’s age or her fugly mouth?

1 Like

Ohh wait now that I think it about that insult was probably pointing out her Fugly Mouth.

1 Like

If the main character’s best friend is even reasonably observant I think she’d at least have to suspect my mc is gay.
Again I think in my mc’s case in particular Dionysia should be able to tell fairly easily with how my mc would stare at Kraterous, particularly naked Kraterous.

1 Like

I think you’re right. Writhen is correct, I’ve just never heard of the word before. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I tried again. It finally worked. cries tears of joy I do not understand why I encounter those problems. If that was problem with the game itself or simply my mobile. Anyway, it works. Still, thank you for your time and attention.

1 Like

The post counter was just at 666. Now it’s 667. I just saved all of your ass’s.:joy: Just not from me, though.:smirk:

2 Likes

@MossHeart
I totally agree with you haha. I was doing a writing sprint and couldn’t think of a better taunt. But yes! I’ll figure it out haha thanks for letting me know!! :smile:

@idonotlikeusernames
hahaha that is also true. I’ve added a bit of that flavour into the chapter! Didn’t want to go too deep but I hope it does do some justice!

@Bugreporter
Maybe it’s one of those british / US things hahaha. But thank you! All feedback is good feedback :smile:

@LikeGames
Haha I did change the base code so most of the errors were definitely my fault! Haha no worries on your end.

Thank YOU for playing through my demo and giving me such helpful comments!!!

@Kristina_NRE
Hahaha well done. Here’s a :trophy: for you haha. 666 is actually a lucky number in China!

4 Likes

I thought it was 888? =O

1 Like

8 is pronounced fa, which is cantonese for prosperity! So 888 is like mega prosperous.

6 on the other hand, is pronounced liu, which is chinese for flow, or smooth-sailing.

So yes both are considered lucky numbers! (Other chinese/asians please correct me if I’m wrong haha)

2 Likes

and what about the heavenly numbers.
the 777 and 111

1 Like

555 is like, considered ‘lol’ for asians. And yes, it is true, my mom and her friends use it all the time, and they’re all thai.:joy:

2 Likes

@AlexanderGreater @Kristina_NRE
I actually didn’t know haha I just know that 4 sounds like dead. so its the most unlucky number haha

1 Like

This game is awesome . Love the slave/fighter atmosphere. Cant wait for it to be released :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to hear your kind words and happy that you liked the game thus far!

@nauhziy

Id like to participate in betatest, i do have some experience as i betatested about 9 different works. about 5 of them being choice of games.

1 Like

How many chapters do you plan on this game being? Sorry if it’s been said before.

1 Like

@CaesarCzech
Drop me a dm! I’ll be happy to get you on board! :smile:

@Tragik_Ending
Hey! I’m planning for 6 chapters (so 2 more). No need to apologise haha its a fair question!

2 Likes

Can you romance a Roman noble?

1 Like

@jaz99hewitt

Look at the votes Id Say Yes purely based on the question.

1 Like

Well, it depends on your charm, your decisions and maybe a bit of luck! But as in real life, anything is possible (;

1 Like