Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

Aye no worries! It can get pretty confusing with so many diff versions :confused: sorry about that!

It’s fine, it’s fine.

Whatever makes it work.

1 Like

@Phoenix_Wolf
No worries, you’re welcome!!

@Prof_Chaos
Has it been resolved? If not I would love to take a look and help you out! :slight_smile:

PlayerCode134592. 610742132. 488017776. 2035998. 977752908. 19837200. 6000000000000. 2578480.Vladuca7

1 Like

The PlayerCode works :slight_smile: sorry for the confusion!!

Step 1: Click second option

Step 2: Click first option

Step 3: Type in PlayerCode

I did that before and everything was fine, but when I looked at the stats screen the name of my MC was a bunch of 0s for some reason. Everything else was fine tho.

2 Likes

Hmm thats really curious. Does it work now tho?

I figured it out. I picked the first option and it worked.

1 Like

As in. “Playing for the first time”?

No the first choice for entering the player code.

1 Like

Yep thats the one! :slight_smile:

There is apparently a Roman holiday where they would give there slaves a feast that would normally be fit for the master

2 Likes

Really! Thats interesting, do you happen to know the name of the holiday? Or a link to an article about it? Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

ey @nauhziy where can we actually start a romance with one of the ros? (the nobles ros) and how are you planning for our mc fight in the colosseum? will it be honor bound for the house we serve or something else? also when will we get a chance to confront / kill our uncle for what he did?

3 Likes

Saturnalia http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/calendar/saturnalia.html turns out the slave were treated as equals

2 Likes

Forget about Saturnalia, we need a Bacchanalia!

3 Likes

What is that (20 letters)

1 Like

It was a more interesting festival with more interesting activities :smirk:.

2 Likes

Oooohhhh I understand wish I didn’t but I understand

1 Like

The holiday was celebrated with a sacrifice at the Temple of Saturn (Greek equivalent is Cronus), in the Roman Forum, and a public banquet, followed by private gift-giving, continual partying, and a carnival atmosphere that overturned Roman social norms: gambling was permitted, and masters provided table service for their slaves. The poet Catullus called it “the best of days”.

In modern usage, bacchanalia can mean any uninhibited or drunken revelry. The bacchanal in art describes any small group of revellers, often including satyrs and perhaps Bacchus or Silenus, usually in a landscape setting. The subject was popular from the Renaissance onwards, and usually included a large degree of nudity among the figures.

Both from Wikipedia…

2 Likes