Gladiator: Road to the Colosseum (Out Now!)

Will Máximus Décimus Meridius make an appearance?

1 Like

Hmm that could lead to a very short game hahaha

You have Gaul, Egyptian and greek backgounds but what do you think about adding new backgounds? Like roman background, african background, spaniard background, british background (britain was a roman colony) even thracian background

3 Likes

It is a cool idea but could take a a lot of effort. Not just with the new background storyline but then you have to add new languages and with that you’d have to make uses for the languages which probably means more characters so yeah nice but probably not worth the effort.

4 Likes

@Blazefox @DaisyLee

Hi guys, welcome to the thread! Really cool ideas there but I’ve got to agree with @DaisyLee. Since I’m trying to go in-depth with the background, it would be a bit messy to try to include too many races, but thats not to say I won’t feature them as we go along!

But its a cool suggestion though, if I had more time I would have definitely considered it! But as of now I’m just getting killed by work and school I’m just trying to really focus on the core story first :smile:

5 Likes

Also, I’ve just uploaded a tiny teaser for Chapter 4! You can get to it using the PlayerCodes :smile:

5 Likes

one question…in which future chapters do we have a little bit of action with our “wife”.

1 Like

Hahahaha well there won’t be any overtly sexual scenes cause I want to keep it PG13. But I guess that really depends on how charming you are :wink:

1 Like

look the stats of my MC

well my MC have 50 percent of charisma sooo…I think I fine

1 Like

Let me rephrase that… charm and decisions hahaha. Cause even the most handsome guy wouldn’t be able to win a girl by farting in her general direction (and vice versa). Unless you’re into that kind of stuff hahaha

3 Likes

[Update 24/09/17]

Updated Chapter 4
Chap 4 intro done
Ludus intro done

Hey guys, I’ve added about 9000 words to chapter 4, which brings it to ~90000 words, but I’m working on it! For now I would say, if you’re just checking out the 4th chapter, don’t copy the playercode at the end cause next time you’ll have to start from the start of chap 4 so you might get rewarded/penalised multiple times.

Anyhow, thanks for sticking around and I hope you guys like the new stuff! :smile: Also, as usual, any suggestions and comments would be great. Been playing with new writing elements so I’ll definitely be really grateful to hear how you guys feel about it. Thank you so much!!!

19 Likes

I don’t know if it’s because I’m a filthy cheater but I got a glitch when trying to flirt with Aurelia

1 Like

Hello!

Waitttt whuttt you have been cheating??? HOW DARE YOU :anger: Nahh just kidding hahaha I would love to hear how Nikeratos gets along :slightly_smiling_face:

But nope that would be an error on my side! Sorry about that, I’ve fixed it :smile: Thanks for reporting the bug!

@nauhziy
Spelling error found when fighting the wolves. Choosing: “Join the fight with your daggers!” And “Stab the wolf!”

You stab it again[.] and again[.] and again until your arms are weary and aching, a river of wolf blood flowing down to the ground.

Change the bracketed full stops to commas.

1 Like

*Him

1 Like

WAIT A MINUTE!!! I DIDN’T EVEN KNEW THAT THE 4TH CHAPTER WAS OUT… someone needs to change that title.

2 Likes

@Bugreporter
Good catch! Will fix it :smile: Thank you!

@Phoenix_Wolf
Oh damn thank you so much for catching that!

@Logan3000x
It’s not a full chapter yet!!! So I was hesitant to change the title hahaha didn’t want to get you guys excited for nothing ><. Also, thank you @vampierkid123 for helping me to do so! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No problem if you need it changed again just ask.

1 Like

@nauhziy
I found this error:

Not sure is this the end of demo or not.

1 Like

For a small update, I definitely enjoyed it.

And, hey, I got to flirt with Aurelia. That alone gives the update a 10/10 in my book.

2 Likes