WIP - That Which Lurks: In the Darkness (Rehaul)

tumblr_inline_pj4elyJiKK1vomy4f_540

3 Likes

Yeah that sums up coding vs me :joy:

Or the fandom for what I have in store for all y’all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

original

1 Like

2 Likes

When you think you’ve finally mastered the choicescript code:
tumblr_nng37qqYRZ1szczfzo2_r1_250

2 Likes

I think the Marvel character that better represents coding in Choicescript is Groot

1 Like

Haha, especially indentation, it’s a nightmare :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I just sit here in my corner, liking coding, all by myself. :laughing:

1 Like

But Groot is so cuuuute!

What about, everything is okay then all of a sudden…CODE SMASH!!

2 Likes

@The_Lady_Luck sitting here all like

I’m not feeling well Ms Caspiera

Well that’s no good!

Avengers! Assemble!

2 Likes

We got this! …totally. Definitely 100%… ok 50%… maaaybe 10% got this.
tenor

Just a little :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

1 Like

When you think of an amazing idea for a story and start writing it only to realize you don’t have the work ethic to see it through.
giphy

Edit: I was talking about me btw, not you @Caspiera

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I actually followed this WIP the second I saw it was murder mystery, and when I actually got a moment to look at the demo I totally wanted to follow it a second time. I can’t wait to see what happens next and to get to know more about the characters, though I did wanna smack Montgomery for playing a mobile game at a murder scene.

Also this is kinda nitpicky, but your updates are dated with the wrong year it seems and it kinda throws me every time I glance at 'em.

2 Likes

Awww thank you so much! I can’t explain how happy that makes me!!

Ahahaha! Monti gets that reaction a lot!! But anything to climb that ladder :rofl::rofl:

Ahahaha!! I haven’t even noticed! I must of been stuck on 2018 setting :joy::rofl: my bad I’ll have to fix that!

1 Like

I can’t begin to explain how much that is such a reoccurring mood for me! Like ughghhghghgg

1 Like

When someone points out a potential plot hole:

4vDv

2 Likes

Who are the MC’s parents? In the prologue it mentions that they’re tied to marble pillars, so that tells me they had a nice house at the very least. But what were their professions and/or roles in society? Will that impact how people view the MC?