WIP - That Which Lurks: In the Darkness (Poll on #84)

adult-fiction
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice

Sure…

Now I got some questions for you…if you don’t mind .

Do we work for the cops? or some kind of private agency? or the FBI?

also…

this : The Bureau has assigned you and two of their best agents

a team of 3…isn’t that odd ? usually it’s 2 right?

can we choose our teammate ? I want Scully! Ditch mulder…he is booring! come to Mama :rofl:

The Bureau is a separate organization entirely (prolly close to FBI standards)

We’re to “assist” the Dawnbury police force in capturing the perp. (Pearson does not “assist” :joy:)

It’s going to be one big happy family trying to catch them, that’s for sure, the MC is the only person who has encountered the Perp and lived to tell the tale, so it’s a little personal for them.

Also, yes there were be instances where you can bring specific ROs with you, but over all it won’t changes the outcome of the story too much. It’s going to be more for advancing relationships.

I hope that answers your question!

nobody ever do that! ‘assist’ . A nurse assist…a clerk assist…

when it come to cops and agency like FBI or similar…it’s more of a turf war then anything else . I hope they have a good coffee maker…so my mc can drink that while everyone else bicker over jerudiction…

Btw…just wanted to say thanx! for the clothes choice? I cant stand skirt in real life lol…

so a suit…is peeeeeeeerffffffect for my mc :ok_hand:

Considering how Pearson and Grabby were already at each other’s throats, I have to agree with you, being in the coffee!

and croissant!

:rofl:

Yaaaaas!

I looove it!

Interesting :open_mouth: also, i can’t express how much i love and appreciate it when games have non-gendered clothing options. It’s the little simple things I love about these games lol

chapter_one line 348: Non-existent variable ‘pearson_first_name’ at eye choice

Thanks!

I’m already intrigued! I need more!! Haha, but i really like the idea and it seems to be coming on nicely. I look forward to reading more and good luck!

Thank you so much!

Short, but enough to catch my attention. The writing is charming.

Thank you :heart_eyes:

@Caspiera We’ve had a lot of supernatural games where you take an investigative role. It’s a nice change of pace to finally have a game where the real police work doesn’t take a back seat (or worse, get completely overshadowed) to more fantastical elements like it normally does. It also helps that the premise and progress so far are really good.

Im excited to know you think so!

I look forward to future updates and, hopefully, the eventual release. Keep up the good work!

Just an update as to where I currently stand, Chapter one is coming along, decided to introduce Agent Montgomery sooner rather than later and you will now have several options to interact with them. Including flirts :slight_smile: (All romances will be available of you so choose, they story will play out as intended without the need of romancing anyone). I am currently at 6.5k words.

I have changed the prologue of the game. It will still be a crime/horror game but I will not be going into too much detail in the gore and how and what the antagonist is doing what they do, but hopefully will find a nice middle ground.

The new demo starts with the interrogation of your supposed deceased brother. By doing this, yes it takes away some of the mystery of who the Demon of Dawnbury is, and instead its a journey as to how and why they are doing what they are doing.

• New Demo
  • Old Demo
  • Other (tell me what you think in the comment section)

0 voters

I had Beth and it says “crap he saw that”

Also an error on choosing I prefer field work.